Monday, April 2, 2012

In my BOOKBAG (2)

In my BOOKBAG is just a deviation of "In My Mailbox" that was created by The Story Siren. It features a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, or from the bookstore.
From the Library I have:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: Re-reading.
2. After Midnight by Lynn Viehl: vampires & vampire hunters...forbidden romance...sounds interesting.
3. Evermore by Alyson Noel: immortals & I've taken too long 2 start this series.
4.Embrace by Jessica Shirvington: Angels & a hot love triangle.
5.Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton: warrior angels & forbidden love!
From Netgalley I received:
There ALL ARC e-books.Hard to read since I read them on my computer instead of a Kindle or nook.
1.The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda:May 8th 2012 by St. Martin's Griffin(Dystopian,vampire)
2. The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry: by May 1st 2012 by Amulet Books(steampunk, fantasy)
3.Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore: May 29th 2012 by Thomas Nelson Fiction(Angels & Demons,Love, drama)
4. Quarantine,The Loners by Lex Thomas:July 10th 2012 by EgmontUSA(Real Dystopian,School,Action)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.