Sunday, April 22, 2012

In my BOOKBAG (3)

In my BOOKBAG is just a deviation of "In My Mailbox" that was created by The Story Siren. It features a list of what books you have received over the previous week, either for review, from the library, or from the bookstore.
It's been a while since I've done one of these. Been to busy reading and doing other blog stuff. Also made a new icon for the In my BOOKBAG mene.
From the Library:
1. Faery Tales & Nightmares by Melissa Marr
2. Fever by Lauren DeStefano
3. Tempest by Julie Cross
From Giveaways:
1. Anathema & Asylum by K.A. Tucker (both signed by the author!)from magical urban fantasy reads
2. Calling for Angels by Alex Smith & Legend Destiny by Nance Bulow Morgan from Kathy over at I am A Reader, Not A writer
For review (Blog Tours):
1.Swipe by Evan Angler
2. Visions of You by C.Y. Bourgeois
ALSO DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR 50 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY! WE'VE PASSED 50 BUT EXTRA GIVEAWAY PRIZES IF WE REACH 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.