Friday, May 25, 2012

My Friday Love is... (1)

Ok so since I exhausted myself these past weeks with blog tours. I have decided to participate in a mene hosted by Bewitched Bookworms. It's called "My Friday Love". What is it?
My Friday Love is a weekly meme, where we want to share what we loved during this past week. Each week we will ask a question about what you loved in this week. The All Male Challenge we will be co-hosting inspired this weeks Friday Love Questions!
Which Guy did you meet this week in literature that is swoon worthy??
My Friday Love is…
Gavriel Duval from...
I read this book this week & fell in love with all the characters. BUT I fell head over heels for Duval. Sorry but I just can't call him Gavriel, he'll always be Duval to me.
Duval:
He is the aloft, serious,and ruthless "hero/leader" from Robin LaFevers amazing debut book. He is a mystery.He is loyal & honest & very clever. One minute he can seem  serious & uncaring. But once you read the book, we find out he has a soft spot & you just can't stop falling in love with him. Ah, Duval.
If you haven't read GRAVE MERCY then, you HAVE TO! It is just TOO GOOD a read to miss. Add it to your Goodreads NOW! Or buy it on AMAZON now! Thanks 4 stopping by. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating!!!! Love your choice!! I heard some amazing things about this book, and now I#m eager to find out about this boy that has two names?!?

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx 4 the comment Danny! Always happy to participate! =)

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.