Sunday, May 6, 2012

Read-a-holicZ Book Haul (1)

Ok so from now on I am doing a Book Haul deviation instead of an In my mailbox deviation. Mostly because of the whole plagiarism thing that went on with the story siren and I didn't want to be in that drama so will not do that.
ANYWAY...on to books. I wanted to do a video blog for these things but I haven't been able to work the camera yet. So until I do, will keep putting pictures.Took these pictures on my ipod so there not really clear.Also sorry that it looks really LONG, but I don't do them regularly.
From the Library I borrowed:
1. Immortal City by Scott Speer
2. White Cat by Holly Black
3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
4. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
5. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
6. Magic of the Moonlight by Ellen Schreiber
Bought:
1. Crazy Dangerous by Andrew Klavan (Tour stop here June 8th)
2. Croak by Gina Damico
Swag I won:
A Struck lightning-bolt necklace from debut author Jennifer Bosworth. Which also came with a special tarot card.
signed Affliction Novel Bookmarks from Gabby over at What's Beyond Forks?
Croak Prize Pack from Britta over at I Like These Books. Since I had the book I stuck the sticker in there, it says " Happy reaping reading!"
*For Review*
From Netgalley:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
1. Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay (October 9th 2012)
2. Velveteen by Daniel Marks (October 9th 2012)
3. Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle (August 14th 2012)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
4. Rapture by Lauren Kate (June 12th 2012)
5. The Opposite of Hallelujah by Anna Jarzab (October 9th 2012)
6. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (September 11th 2012)
Won from Authors/publishers:
1.Arise by Tara Hudson (June 5th 2012)
2.A Confusion of Princes by Garth Nix (May 15th 2012)
I don't know if I'll get to read ALL of these books this May since there are a few other books still on my TBR pile that I HAVE to read for tour stops but the challenge always makes it fun to see. =)
Also don't forget 50 Followers Giveaway ENDS this Tuesday!Click HERE to enter.
What's in your mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.