Sunday, May 20, 2012

Read-A-holicZ Book Haul (3)

Ok so this week I received some awesome books. As always, I take no credit for this mene but it has been around for a while.
Please excuse the quality of the pictures they were taken on my Ipod. I have no books from the library because I have SO many out right now that I HAVE to read. SO lets start!
Bought:(went crazy w/Amazon gift cards I won)
1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Signature Edition)
2. Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (u will see y further down)
3. Haven by Kristi Cook (in honor of being a member of the Winterhaven Warrios!)
4. Possession by Elana Johnson( u will see y further down)
5. Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith (u can't see it but it was $1.99!)
6. Girl in the Arena by Lise Haines
Won:
1. Slide by Jill Hathaway + a SIGNED bookmark!(thanks Paige over at The Book Vulture)
2. The Dark Inside by & Vicious Deep Swag!(thank you Zoraida Cordova!)
3. The Insiders Case Files, a sticker, & a SIGNED bookmark from Elana Johnson (So happy when I found out I won that I bough the book in print form!)
Didn't win technically...but looks cool!
*The Vampire Academy book I bought was the signature edition so it looks like if Richelle Mead had signed it. =)
*I also received this lovely bookmark & SIGNED bookplate from Bethany Griffin herself, thank you!
*Plus some SIGNED bookmarks from Cynthia Cene who is soon to debut her first YA novel Natural! (goodreads it!)
For Review from Netgalley:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
1. Girl Unmoored by Jennifer Gooch Hummer (March 6,2012)
2. The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abé (August 21,2012)
3. One Moment by Kristina McBride (June 26,2012)
4. House of Night: The Graphic Novel #1 by P.C. Cast (Goodreads Author), Kristin Cast, Kent Dalian (Editor), Joëlle Jones (Illustrator), Karl Kerschl (Illustrator)
Plus don't forget we have some giveaways that will end this week so hurry up & enter!
*Blog tour: Visions of you(print copy)HERE
*Blog tour: Changing My Wardrobe(ebook copy) HERE
Phew what a week! What did YOU get in your book haul's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.