Sunday, May 27, 2012

Read-A-holicZ Staking the shelves (4)

Ok so I have felt fine using the Book Haul meme but I felt that I needed to be rooted somewhere, so I decided to change from Book Haul's to Staking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Plus I got a book shelf today for my books! So happy their not lying around the house in danger of my baby brother damaging them.(Pick Below =])
I also don't want to remake the meme pic I made (too much time). So I will still be using the Book Haul one. So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always.
Bought:
I splurged on these books just because, and two of them weren't coming out "officially" until the 29th. YAY I found them 2 days early, cool. Barnes & Nobles is awesome, that way.
1. Darkness before Dawn by J.A. London (May 29,2012)
2. Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen (May 29,2012)
3. Storm (Elementals #1) by Brigid Kemmerer
Had to take two pics of these awesome books, they just look so pretty on my shelves!
Library Borough:
1. Infamous(Chronicles of Nick #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
I LOVE her and both her adult & YA Series! She writes AMAZING stories. If you haven't read any of her books, you NEED to! I have been waiting for this book for a while. I ordered it from the library & was on the wait list as #51! So the waiting was increased by double. But FINALLY I got it.
Won:
1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (World Book Night Special Edition)
2. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (World Book Night Special Edition)
I already have these two amazing books but I LOVE these special editions their so pretty! So thank you Misty over @ The Book Rat.
Review (EBooks):
1. The City's Son (The Skyscraper Throne #1) by Tom Pollock (September 8, 2012)
2. Tap Out by Eric Devine (September 11,2012)
3. Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker (May 22,2012)
4. Demon Eyes (Witch Eyes #2) by Scott Tracey (October 8,2012)
Thank you Netgalley for the awesome e-ARCS. On a side note have not read Witch Eyes but I heard it was great, so I requested an ARC so now will be reading & reviewing both in the summer.
*I also received a E-book from an author to review this week. Here it is:
1. Blink by Lloyd Poast
Let me just say that the cover for this book is wicked. I LOVE it. Will get to reading it As Soon as I can.
Question:
What books did you get? Link them below. I love to see what others got! Especially Video Blogs!

7 comments:

  1. Great haul! I loved Unbreak My Heart, and I STILL have to get Dark Kiss, Storm, and Darkness Before Dawn, they all look SOO good! Anyway, I hope you enjoy all your amazing books!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- you had a great week! Winning the Hunger Games and Book Thief! And don't you love it when bookstores put stuff out early!!

    My Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm going to go there more often now.

      Delete
  3. Great set! I'm curious about Darkness before Dawn. Mostly because the cover is so incredible. Enjoy!
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying to read Darkness before Dawn! It looks so great! The Book Thief is and always will be my favorite novel, as well!

    My First Ever Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys for the comments! I really wasn't expecting any so thanks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Storm was so good! I really want to read Darkness Before Dawn. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.