Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Special Edition (3)

This is my third Teaser Tuesday!Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
OK so this is the third week of Mirage but with a different quote. Also I received an e-galley for The Sweetest Dark through Netgalley and so far I like it a lot. The teaser I picked is sweet and hopefully peaks your interest as to what is happening.Ah!, I can't spoil it... So HERE THEY ARE! ENJOY. =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirage by Kristi Cook
* GoodReads * Pre-order Amazon
Teaser #3:
Together, we slid down in the seat, away from prying eyes. I heard him sigh, felt the muscles in his relax.
"Was that for Tyler's benefit, or mine?" he asked, his voice a hoarse whisper.
"Take your pick," I answered coyly. But speaking silently inside my head, I told a different story. For you, I said. Always for you.(MIRAGE ARC, pages 151-152)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abé
*Goodreads/ *Order on AMAZON!
Teaser:
The Hidden real presents a false front to fool you, to make you trust what you never should.
Because there-right there living next to you-are monsters of ferocious beauty, ribbony creatures formed of smoke and colors and claws.
Monsters you've been taught to think are only myth.
They are not.(E-ARC,Page 7)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.