Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Special Edition + Winners! (4)

This is my fourth & last Teaser Tuesday! hmmm...maybe, I don't know for sure yet. Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
OK so this is the fourth week of Mirage but with a different quote. The teaser I picked is sweet and hopefully peaks your interest as to what is happening.Ah!, I can't spoil it... So HERE THEY ARE! ENJOY. =)
Mirage by Kristi Cook
* GoodReads * Pre-order Amazon
Teaser #4:
He leaned toward me, his voice a harsh whisper now.
"For Christ's sakes, Violet, he's a vampire. How can you even..."
He trailed off, shaking his head.
"Just...never mind."
What had he meant to say? Trust him? Touch him? Kiss him? (MIRAGE ARC, page 225)
Winners!
I know I have put this off for a while, but I was busy these pasts few days. So I want to thank all those who entered the giveaways.
Mandee Wyrick!
*1 Hardcover copy of Visions of You & SIGNED bookmark!
*Also won the pack of bookmarks in the Author Support mini-giveaway!
Gale Nelson!
*1 Ebook copy of Changing my wardrobe!
All winners have been contacted already by email. If you didn't win, don't feel bad. There are a ton more to come these following weeks. Plus I have my 100 Followers EPIC Giveaway going on right NOW! So go enter HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.