Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: Special edition (1)

This is my first time doing a teaser Tuesday . I don't really know who started it but if you do, please tell so I can give credit where credit is due, thanks.
So I am supper exited to announce that I am an official Street Member of the Winterhaven Warriors.I will be doing this mene all month long to help get the word out about Mirage, the sequel to Haven by Kristi Cook.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirage by Kristi Cook
* GoodReads * Pre-order Amazon
Teaser #1:
"I must have dropped the barrier around my thoughts then, because I heard the sharp intake of his breath, felt his fingers dig into my hips as he dragged me backward, pinning me against the wall in the blink of an eye."(MIRAGE ARC, page 36)
*remember: 50 followers giveaway ends tomorrow night @ 12:00 so don't forget to enter HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.