Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teaser Tuesday:SPECIAL EDITION (2)

This is my second Teaser Tuesday!Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
OK so this is the second week of Mirage but different quote. Also I received an e-galley for Rapture through Netgalley and so far I like it a lot. The teaser I picked is sweet and hopefully peaks your interest as to what is happening.Ah!, I can't spoil it... So HERE THEY ARE! ENJOY. =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirage by Kristi Cook
* GoodReads * Pre-order Amazon
Teaser #2:
"Thank you," I murmured, breathing in his scent, allowing myself to experience the full brunt of the Aidan effect.
"God, you smell so good."
"Better than Dr. Hottie?" Aidan asked huskily, one hand pressed into the small of my back, steadying me.
"Way better," I shot back, before I'd thought better of it. (MIRAGE ARC, page 65)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rapture by Lauren Kate
*goodreads *Pre-order
Teaser:
"We used to swim in my lifetime in Tahiti,didn't we?"
she asked surprised to remember another time she'd seen Daniel's hair glisten with water.
Daniel stared at her and she knew how much it meant to him finally to be able to share some of his memories of the past.He looked so moved Luce thought he would cry.
Instead he kissed her forehead tenderly and said,
"You beat me all those times,too, Lulu" (Rapture ARC,page 13-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.