Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Normally I do my [What's New Wednesday] post, but will refrain from using it this month. Instead I will be doing a Waiting on Wednesday post.
So lets start with my Waiting on Wednesday. I don't actually know who hosts this but if you do please leave me a commment as to who does & i will be more than happy to give them some cred.
What AM I waiting for:
*Mirage(Winterhaven #2)
by Kristi Cook
Expected publication: June 5th 2012
By Simon Pulse
Summary from goodreads:
Seventeen-year-old Violet McKenna is back for her senior year at Winterhaven, and thrilled to be with Aidan after a long summer apart. But when a violent and disturbing vision begins to haunt her, Violet suddenly feels unsure of everything: who to trust, if she is in danger, and—worst of all—whether she and Aidan are really meant to be together.
This book from the teasers has me salivating for more. It needs to come out sooner!
Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
Expected publication: February 5th 2013
By: St. Martin's Griffin
Add on Goodreads!
Summary:
Lenah Beaudonte should be dead.
But having sacrificed herself to save another, she finds herself awakening with strange powers that are neither vampire nor human - and a new enemy on her trail.
In her vampire life, Lenah had thought that being human was all she ever wanted; but the human heart suffers pain, heartbreak and loss.
With her new powers growing and the dark force of the Nex after her soul, Lenah faces a choice: between the mortal love of gorgeous Justin, whose passion fed her human soul, and taking a different path to become the mistress of her own destiny, wherever that may lead ...
I finished the first book 2 years ago! I LOVED it. It was a very unique view on vampires for me. Will review it soon on the blog. But really 2 years and I still have to wait till it comes out in 2013!!! what? Yup that's it's release date. Plus the covers on these books are so beautiful!
Also if you noticed this is my third & not fourth WoW, I am sorry but I was tired as heck last week & my little 1 hour nap turned into a 5 hour siesta. LOL. =)
Oh well, But that's what I'm waiting on. What are you waiting on? Link it up below. I would love to check them out.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Haven or Infinite Days, but they're both on my TBR list! Hopefully I'll get to them soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do Andrea. they were really god. Thanks 4 the comment!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.