Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Liebster Award & other news!

Okay so today has been filled with a LOT of GOOD! I received my first blog award. I'm graduating on FRIDAY!! AND Read-A-holicZ reached...
300 GFC Followers!!! This was my exact reaction!
Liebster Blog Award
OMG! My FIRST blog award! It was kindly given to me by Andrea over @ Andrea Hellsley Books!! Thank you, Thank you!! =)
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.Awww....that's so adorable.
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 facts about me:
1. I have been blogging for 5 months
2. I blog mostly about YA paranormal, fantasy & contemporary
3. I'm from Guatemala & Peru but live in New York
4. I do have a few ARC's like, Black City by Elizabeth Richards, Every Day by David Levithan, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Scorch by Gina Damico, and a few others.
5. I am currently reading Every Day by David Levithan
6. My favorite authors of all time would have to be: Melissa Marr, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Scott Westerfeld, David Levithan, and Gena Sholwater
7. I mostly read mainstream authors.
8. My favorite Subject is English & Art!
9. I run most of my contests with books I don't own or have not yet read.
10. I have around 200+ books on my TBR pile.
11. My favorite food is fried Chicken.
11 bloggers I'm nominating for the award:
1. Fiction Freak
2. Just a Booklover
3. Paperback Princess
4. Reading in Paradise
5. Kitty Korner Library
6. Sucked into Books
7. Books-Mark the Spot
8. Compelled by Words
9. Epic Book Adventure
10.Book Haven Extraordinaire
11. Stuck on reading
11 questions for tagged bloggers:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What genre do you blog about?
3. Where are you from?
4. Do you have any ARC's right now, if so what?
5. What are you currently reading?
6. Where would you travel in the world, if you could?
7. Do you usually read mainstream or indie authors?
8. What is your favorite web game to play?
9. Do you go more on twitter or facebook?
10. How many books are in your TBR pile?
11. What is your favorite food?
Thanks for stopping by! =)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me!! I'm extremely excited to be tagged, but I'm a little confused...So I'd like to ask some questions if that's okay.

    1. Is this an award started by you? Or who should we link it to in our post?
    2. Does each tagged person pick a winner from the eleven they tagged? Or how are winners chosen?

    Thanks again, and I'll check back here for the answer. And good luck to everybody else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kit! And no I did not start this, I honestly don't know. I was awarded it by another blogger. You can link me as the person who awarded it. The winners are chosen by each blogger individually. you DONT have to pick the same bloggers I picked b/c they have to pass it along to another 11 bloggers.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the 300 followers! You deserve them! And congratulations on the award, I think that's a really great idea and you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lisseth for tagging me! This is my first award as well! And Congrats to you as well! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.