Saturday, June 2, 2012

Read-A-holicZ Stacking the Shelves (5)

Ok so I have felt fine using the Book Haul meme but I felt that I needed to be rooted somewhere, so I decided to change from Book Haul's to Staking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Plus I got a book shelf last week for my books! So happy.Already mentioned last week.
I also don't want to remake the meme pic I made (too much time went into it). So I will still be using the Book Haul one. So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on ipod.
Borrowed:
1. The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
(I have been trying to read this series for a while, but they never seemed to have it @ my local library. SO I was happy that my High school library had gotten it!)
Won:
1. Zero by Tom Leveen (thanks to RandomBuzzers.com/ check them out, it's a great place for readers.)
2. Purity by Jackson Pearce (Thank you Mary over at Bookhounds (YA)) + it came with a cute business card & doggy calender!
Photobucket Photobucket
3. An ARC of BLACK CITY by Elizabeth Richards + SIGNED Bookmarks!!
Photobucket Photobucket
(Thank you Elizabeth! I was so surprised when I received her email that I was speechless. The book looks SO beautiful. Will read it this Summer, Since it doesn't come out till November 13!)
4. The Last Echo Swag from Jessica over at Confessions of a Bookaholic.
For Review via Netgalley:
1.3 Photobucket
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas(August 7,2012)
2. Glitchby Heather Anastasiu (August 7,2012)
I got a few more from Netgalley but will save those for next week.
In other news:
I follow Denise Jaden's blog and she had posted about getting some beautiful bookmarks for her new YA book, Never Enough. She said to email her if we wanted some, so fo course I did! I received this:
And these other goodies:
There were a lot more, but I gave them out at school to teachers & friends. I also put some in the library:
I was also lucky to work on the Newspaper this year at my high school. I was the book reviewer. So I got my reviews in the paper, for all to see.
See that's me at the top left hand corner.
I'm also sad to say that yesterday during gym, some one entered the locker rooms and stole $160 from my purse in my bookbag. I was sad but if it hadn't been for my ARC of Arise that I was reading, I wouldn't have noticed. Put on a positive note, I got a FREE yearbook, that cost's $90.00. So whatever, here it is:
Reminders:
*Don't forget to link up your IMM's, Book Haul's, or Stacking the Shelves, or whatever you call it, in the comments below.
* Don't forget to enter the 100 Followers 100 EPIC Giveaway over HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Ah I can't believe you have an ARC of Arise! And I'm sorry you lost your money, but at least you have a yearbook! :) And congrats on the NetGalley titles! My first NetGalley was a month ago, and my first ARC was just a few days ago. (I don't think the publishers like the fact that I'm 12) Anyway, great haul and I'm so jealous of Black City! It looks so good!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you own a lot of great books this week. Congrats (: I can't wait to read Throne Of Glass and Glitch :D Those two are quite high on my list of upcoming reads :P Hope you enjoy!

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Throne of Glass and Glitch too but haven't started reading either one of them yet. I never carry cash on me because people are so skeezey anymore. Sorry that happened to you.

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your book review being published! Sorry to hear about your money. :( Great books this week, happy reading!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the comments! Really needed them @ this time. =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.