Saturday, June 9, 2012

Read-A-holicZ Stacking the Shelves (6)

Ok so I have felt fine using the Book Haul meme but I felt that I needed to be rooted somewhere, so I decided to change from Book Haul's to Staking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Plus I got a book shelf last week for my books! So happy.Already mentioned last week.
I also don't want to remake the meme pic I made (too much time went into it). So I will still be using the Book Haul one. So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on ipod.
Bought:
This week I went to the TEEN AUTHOR CARNIVAL, so I bought a bunch of books to get signed. I went crazy! I met some new authors & bloggers. I also was Kristi from The Story Siren & Danny and Pushy from Bewitching Bookworms. But I was too shy & kinda starstruck to even utter a word to them. I also missed Nikki, my blogging friend from Fiction Freak. AHHH! I was so mad at myself when she told me she had been in NYC & had gone. Oh well, next time. =)
1. Possess by Gretchen McNeil
2. Gone,Gone,Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
3. Uglies: Shay's Story by Scott Westerfeld, Devin Grayson, Steven Cummings
4. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton
5. A temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink
6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Books I got Signed!

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

FREE BOOKS!



As I already mentioned I went to the Teen Author Carnival, so at the panel there was a time to ask questions. They passed a box & whoever was brave enough to pick one and ask, got a surprise pack. Of, course I jumped to it & asked Hannah a question and got these beauties. Some got some other ARC's, but I was happy that I got some FREE BOOKS!!
1. Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey
2. The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney
3. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
4.Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey (ARC/October 8,2012)
5. Narc by Crissa-Jean Chappell (ARC/August 8,2012)

SIGNED FREE BOOKS!

Photobucket Photobucket

For Review(Tour):
This is the first time I do a traveling ARC tour, So I was super excited when I got the book!
1. Nerve by Jeanne Ryan(ARC, September 13)

It was signed & had a nice note for me!

For Review(Edelweiss):
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
1. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (July 24,2012)
2. The Dead Girls Detective Agency by Suzy Cox(September 8,2012)
3. Defiance by C.J. Redwine (august 28,2012)

First time using Edelweiss, I didn't think I was going to get accepted to these titles but I am happy that i got these!
SWAG & Other:

Photobucket Photobucket

As you may know I was part of the exclusive team for Mirage, the second book to Haven by Kristi Cook. So this week I finally recieved some awesome swag, that I of course will be giving away in another Giveaway. YES, another! =)
This is going to start soon. It will have a bunch of swag. Signed bookmarks, posters, anything that is considered swag. So DON'T MISS IT! Will also include these goodies below & a bunch others. (hint:check out my last few StS to see what swag will be up for grabs okay)
Photobucket

I also found these books at my local salvation army store for less than a dollar! Crazy right?! There some GOOD oldies.

Thanks for stopping by.leave me a comment with ur links to ur Book Haul's, StS, IMM's below!

12 comments:

  1. Ah, I heard Something Strange and Deadly was great! You're so lucky you got a copy for review! Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    AMAZING haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God where do I start with that awesome haul?!?!?!?! I'm just going to leave it at congrats for getting all those ARCs!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow ! That's a lot of wonderful books. :D
    I hope you enjoy all of them ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I just discovered your blog thanks to Stacking the shelves and i'm a new follower !
    Wow that's an awesome haul :D ! You got so many swags and books signed you're lucky !
    I heard amazing things A temptation of angels I really need to buy a copy. But I want to finish Michelle Zink other series first. I read Prophecy of the sisters two years ago and loved it !
    I also heard great things about Wings of the Wicked it's the second book right? If i'm not wrong the first book is called Angelfire? I really need to start this series.
    I hope you'll like all these book and happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that is a one big awesome haul! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHH! I AM SO JEALOUS! :D Signed Witch Eyes. Sigh. Adored that book. :) AND Mara Dyer! LOVED that book so much. <3 Sigh. So jealous of the bookmark. :) You got so much amazing! :) Enjoy them all ;) <3
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa that is a lot of books. I wish I had made it to the TAC -- I was so tired that day :)
    You got so many amazing books -- and thanks for giving me the great idea to photograph my autographed books. I'm going to do that!

    Extra Extra: BEA Confidential Part II

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you got tons of great books! I hope you enjoy them all!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZER! THAT IS AWESOME! SO MANY AWESOME BOOKS
    I like need to get half of the books you got!! I really want to read Gone, Gone, Gone, along with 90% of the books you got!

    amazing book haul!!
    juhina @majibookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang girl you got some awesome books! :D and I seriously need to buy Temptation of Angels! I heard it's awesome so tell me what you think! :) and Possess of course! And I can't believe I missed you too! :( maybe I can catch you next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you guys for the comments. I feels nice to have people comment =) Plus I admire each one of you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great selection!
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.