Sunday, June 17, 2012

Read-A-holicZ Stacking the Shelves (7)

Ok so I have felt fine using the Book Haul meme but I felt that I needed to be rooted somewhere, so I decided to change from Book Haul's to Staking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Plus I got a book shelf last week for my books! So happy.Already mentioned last week.
I also don't want to remake the meme pic I made (too much time went into it). So I will still be using the Book Haul one. So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on ipod.
This week I didn't buy any books or borough any from the library. Most are ebooks or books I won.
WON:
I was SO HAPPY I Won this book from the Twitter Party for the release of Rapture. I was literally freaking out when I got the tweet!
1. Rapture by Lauren Kate!! (Thank you RandomBuzzers!)
I also won 4 ARC's from Alexandra over @ Collections! Even though these are old ARCs I haven't read these books yet & have been DYING to read! So YAY! =)
1. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare(ARC form)
2. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (ARC form)
3. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (ARC form)
4. The Lost Saint by Bree Despain (ARC form)
It also came with this envelope FULL of Swag! Some was even SIGNED! Can't name them all but here is what was in it:
I also received these prizes I won from the Awesome author Krista Holle. A t-Shirt & a copy of her book with swag!
1. The Lure of Shapinsey by Krista Holle
For Review(Netgalley):
1. Every Day by David Levithan (August 28,2012)
2. League of Strays by L.B. Schulman (October 1,2012)
3. Poltergeeks by Sean Cummings (October,2012)
4. The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke (October 2,2012)
5. Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo (December 11,2012)
6. Meant to be by Lauren Morill (November 13,2012)
7. Circle of Silence by Carol M. Tanzman (July 24,2012)
8. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (July 31,2012)
In other News:
*One AWESOME & UNEXPECTED perk of working on the Newspaper this year was that I got to go to SIX FLAGS!! For FREE!!
Couldn't take any pictures because (A)I forgot my camera & (B) I was to busy on the rides to be worried about taking pictures.
DON'T FORGET...
*To Enter my 100 FOLLOWERS EPIC GIVEAWAY! Added 4 NEW YA books to each list. SO now you can win one of 24 YA tiles! YES, it's international. Head on over HERE! ENDS JUNE 30th SO HURRY!!
Thanks for Stopping by! Leave me your links below!

12 comments:

  1. The ARC's you won are ones I've been dying to read :) I hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    Here is my weekly round up post.
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where to start with all these awesome books other than the fact that they all look awesome and I hope you enjoy! Especially Pandemonium, Clockwork Prince, and The Lost Saint. And congrats for getting to go to Six Flags! I loved it there when I went!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an absolutely fantastic haul ! :D
    I really need to start the Clockwork Prince series. I keep hearing great things.
    Oh and you're so lucky to have been able to go to a theme park for free ! :)
    Seems like you had an awesome time. :D
    Enjoy your books. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, you got a lot. And LUCKY!! You got Rapture! :D
    Wish I had the Clockwork Prince. I could finish the rest of the series. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D Awesome haul! And when you said you won a lot...you really meant it! Congrats! You're going to LOVE Pandemonium. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mailbox this week! I just started Every Day this morning. Pushing the Limits was amazing....one of my favorite books of 2012. I love the cover for Meant to Be. I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got a lot of great books and awesome swag!!!! I can't wait to read Rapture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some awesome books this week. I got Poltergeeks, The Assassins Curse and Love and Other Perishable Items too. I have Pushing the Limits to read too and I can't wait. The Clockwork Prince and Pandemonium are really good, I hope you enjoy them :)

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful haul this week! So much awesome! I loved Clockwork Prince and The Lost Saint! I got Meant to Be and Love & Other Perishables too! I'm super excited for Pushing the Limits and League of Strays! I hope you enjoy all these books <33 Happy reading!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set! So cool that you got Love and Other Perishable Items. I'm really excited for it.
    My BEA Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW. Awesome book haul! I LOVED The Lost Saint (favorite out of the three Dark Divine books) I hope you love it too :D

    Here's my StS if you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome haul this week! Looks like you got some great books!

    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2142

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.