Sunday, June 24, 2012

Read-A-holicZ Stacking the Shelves (8)

Ok so I have felt fine using the Book Haul meme but I felt that I needed to be rooted somewhere, so I decided to change from Book Haul's to Staking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Plus I got a book shelf last week for my books! So happy.Already mentioned last week.
I also don't want to remake the meme pic I made (too much time went into it). So I will still be using the Book Haul one. So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on ipod.
Bought:
I bought ALL of these in my local library for a quarter ($.25). So the total was a dollar ($1.00).I know there old but there good. =)
1. Boy Meets Girl (Boy #2) by Meg Cabot
2. Dedication by Emma McLaughlin, Nicola Kraus
3. So B. It by Sarah Weeks
4. ttyl (Internet Girls #1) by Lauren Myracle
Won:
1. Fated by Alyson Noel (thank you Nicole over @ Epic Book Adventures)
2. Double Clutch by Liz Reinhardt
Finally It came. I won this from the breathless reads spreecast chat. The fabulous Beth Revis sent it, thanks!
I know you can't really see it, so here are the close ups!
For Review (Netgalley & Edelweiss & author):
1. Silver by Talia Vance (September 8,2012)
2. What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (September 18,2012)
3. Drain You by M. Beth Bloom (July 24,2012)
4. Crashing Eden by Michael Sussman (author gift)
Trade:
Okay so this was my first trade and it was with my BBF(Best Blogging Friend) Nikki over @ Fiction Freak. I had an extra copy of Darkness before Dawn & decided to trade for a book I HAVE BEEN DYING to get my hands on. Which was...
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne. So thanks Nikki!
In other news: I GRADUATED!
So there was an excuse to my absence on the blog. I was actually in all the chaos that was my High School graduation. So now I am OFFICIALLY A GRADUATE! YAY! =)
But it was supposed to be Friday...in the rain! So they postponed it to yesterday. Which was sunny & warm.
(Picture from graduation. I am in the second row. U won't find me)
In other, other news:
I finally got word that the reading road trip will start July 1!!! And I am the FIRST STOP! I will be hosting Maine & will be holding an AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!
This next idea was born out of the mind of my friend Nikki. Whom i always chat with on google & posted about the Book Paparazzi. Since there are paparazzi for celebrities, why not for authors & there awesome books.
We will be co-bloggers on this new project & hopefully we'll be opening up next week! Plus I heard from a little bird, they will be having a GIVEAWAY!! So be on the lookout for that soon too.
This also goes out to Nikki, here is the towel my university sent me to welcome me to their school next year. =)
DON'T FORGET...
*To Enter my 100 FOLLOWERS EPIC GIVEAWAY! Added 4 NEW YA books to each list. SO now you can win one of 24 YA tiles! YES, it's international. Head on over HERE! ENDS JUNE 30th IN LIKE LESS THAN A WEEK! SO HURRY!!
Thanks for Stopping by! Leave me your links below!

10 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! Congrats on a 100 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul! I really want to read Fated, Harbringer and What's left of me! Enjoy.

    Here is my weekly round up/book haul post
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of the poster! -.- Fated also sounds really good and I got What's Left of Me a While ago, too! :) And congrats on graduating!! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Its always awesome to win books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! :D Awesome haul as usual! :) and hey I see my name a lot!!! Lol.

    As for your college news...
    You know, I'm still looking for you in thar line of tiny people....and nice towel! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Congrats on graduating high school!!! So cool that you got What's Left of Me.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on graduating high school! That's brilliant :D Also, I hope you enjoy your books - you got a good collection by the looks of things!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You bought Boy Meets Girl for .25$?? Omg that's so cool! I LOVE that book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on Graduating! I've been wanting to read Harbinger, too. Nice haul this week :)

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome books! Born Wicked is SO good. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.