Saturday, June 30, 2012

Read-A-holicZ Stacking the Shelves (9)

Ok so I have felt fine using the Book Haul meme but I felt that I needed to be rooted somewhere, so I decided to change from Book Haul's to Staking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Plus I got a book shelf for my books a while back! So happy.
I also don't want to remake the meme pic I made (too much time went into it). So I will still be using the Book Haul one. So let's start!
Video Time!
This is also my FIRST video blog. Hopefully it looks okay because I am still not sure. There are some random things thrown in & please excuse me if i laugh too much or miss anything. But here it finally is, for ALL to see.
Books mentioned:
*Scorch (Croak #2) by Gina Damico [Goodreads]
*Croak (Croak #1) by Gina Damico [Goodreads]
*The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell [Goodreads]
*Cold Fury (Cold Fury #1) by T.M. Goeglein [Goodreads]
*The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman [Goodreads]
*Breathe (Breathe #1) by Sarah Crossan [Goodreads]
*Through to You by Emily Hainsworth [Goodreads]
*Easy by Tammara Webber [Goodreads]
*Blood of Anteros (The Vampire Agápe #1) by Georgia Cates [Goodreads]
(HAD to include this AWESOME cover!)
I know it's not the best & it will get better. Sorry that it gets turned sideways @ some point, but please excuse all the little things. SO leave me your links below. PLUS tell me if the video was good or not?
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Great Video! :) I've done 2 vlogs before, and I always have to re-flim them a bunch of times due to me laughing :) I love Random House to! :D I will be posting my STS later (Its 3am here, and i dont know why im even up ) lol. I hope you will do more vlogs! Feel free to tweet me anytime :) my username is: Moore70167 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I liked your vlog also! Congrats on being a random buzzer (don't know if that's the right definition, lol) but it sounds awesome! I got Breathe this week too. Hope you enjoy all your books. Happy reading :)
    my StS

    Krista @ Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! That sheet of signatures looks AWESOME! Also, I'm really jealous of the Book of Blood And Shadow, it looks awesome! :) I hope you enjoy all your books and great vlog! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul, Easy by Tammara Webber is amazing! :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited to read Breathe!! It looks totally amazing. Through to You also looks really fabulous. =)

    Enjoy all those books!

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video blog! I'm also an Ambuzzador (for Jersey Angel). Easy and Scorch sound Awesome! Enjoy all of your books :)

    -Montana @ The Book Belles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got a TON of great books! I can't wait to read Breathe!

    Here's a link to the BEA edition of my StS: http://theirishbanana.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-2-bea-edition.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.