Friday, June 29, 2012

TGIF #1: BEST I'VE READ SO FAR

Today I am partaking in another meme hosted by Ginger over @ GReads!
This Friday's Question:
Best I've Read So Far: We're half way through the year (crazy how time flies!), which top 3 books are the best you've read so far this year?
My Picks:
Every Day by David Levithan [Goodreads]
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by R.L. LaFevers [Goodreads]
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan [Goodreads]
Picking my BEST top 3 books was really hard. I LOVED a bunch of books that have come out. BUT these were books that have enchanted, thrilled, and gave SO MUCH MORE than a book could ever give!
As you can see Every Day & Nerve HAVE NOT come out yet & I was LUCKY to receive ARC's to review but my reviews won't be up for a while. Every day: mind-opening. Nerve: scary good! (see some more of my review for Nerve, HERE). Grave Mercy on the other hand made me WANT to read more historical fiction! I am hooked!
Video: Just cuz its friday!
Nikki requested it & I LOVE the fantasy elements...AWESOME!
AWESOME new blog to follow:
Its a cute blog done by my new blogging friend Abby. Her reviews are really helpful & she is an awesome photographer to. So STOP on over to her blog (click button) & Check her out!
Thanks for stopping by! Wat were your picks?

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog design! I want to read Every Day and Grave Mercy, escpecially the last one, cause it feels like I'm the only person who's not read it yet.
    my TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your header :) I really need to check out Grave Mercy :)

    My TGIF and FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t read any of the books you mentioned – but Every Day is one I want to check out more. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Grave Mercy and have the other two in ARC form to read. Glad to hear that you liked them so much!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.