Saturday, July 7, 2012

Read-A-holicZ Stacking the Shelves (10)

Ok so I have felt fine using the Book Haul meme but I felt that I needed to be rooted somewhere, so I decided to change from Book Haul's to Staking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Plus I got a book shelf for my books a while back! So happy.
I also don't want to remake the meme pic I made (too much time went into it). So I will still be using the Book Haul one. So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on my ipod.
Bought:
I bought ONE & ONLY ONE book, that i had been DYING to read & i devoured in 1 day! & that book was:
1. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund (see even my bear loves it, review this week to come)
Won:
So I won 4 AWESOME books this week & was SO happy they arrived just in time for this post. Here they are:
1. Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown ( SIGNED with bookmark & little note on a postcard)
Here is the signature, so cute! & when i got the email that i won I was SO surprised. I had been dying to read this book & i actually have started it & so far its really GOOD!
2. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma (SIGNED with bookmark!)
It's the paperback edition & i LOVE the new cover! Here is a pic of the signature:
3. Living Violet & Burning Emerald by Jaime Reed (SIGNED with bookmarks & a letter!)
Here are a few pics of the signatures, swag & letter:
For Review (Netgalley):
1. The Kill Order by James Dasher (Aug 14, 2012)
2. Mystic City by Theo Lawrence (Oct 9, 2012)
3. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett (Aug 28, 2012)
4. Sneak (Swipe #2) by Evan Angler (Sept 4, 2012)
Okay so I was Stoked to be approved to read SNEAK the sequel to SWIPE which i LOVED!!! I also know Nikki picked Mystic City as her WoW pick of the week & i won't say much BUT that prologue was OMG! it was like, "BANG" right in action & it is SO GOOD!
In other News:
*I have a few giveaways going on here on the blog. The First one is the Reading Road Trip & I am giving away a book/series book that is set in Maine. It is also INTERNATIONAL! Enter HERE!
*I also had a blog tour stop for Saving Mary: the Possession, it's a paranormal memoir, Karina reviewed it & LOVED it! So definitively ENTER HERE!
*I also did a cover reveal for Ada Adams ReAwakened & if you comment I will chose someone from the comments to enter them for a chance to WIN an ARC of ReAwakened! So head over HERE! Ends TOMORROW!!
Really Sorry =(
I want to apologize to my 100 Followers Giveaway winners & BEA giveaway winner. I have been really out of it these past few days & have been having an ARC-attack. SO many to read & review.
(Credit to my little sister, always helping)
Anyway, i have not had time to properly mention the winners & there book picks. SO stay tuned & will be contacting & posting soon. I am REALLY SORRY about this & I know i would hate not getting books i won, So i will be sending those books out THIS WEEK!
Thanks for stopping by! What did you get this week? leave me your links. =)

9 comments:

  1. Amazing haul! I'm really jealous of Lies Beneath, I want to get that one so bad! I also got For Darkness Shows the Stars a week ago and I'm really excited to start it! Enjoy!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! I really need to buy a copy of For Darkness Shows the Stars. I loved Lies Beneath! Imaginary Girls also sounds really good and hopefully I can pick that one up soon. Mystic City and Angry Girl. Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh awesome books! so many!! Im really dying to read for darkness shows the stars too!!! i love jane austen and adding a dystopian twist to it? can't wait!!

    enjoy all your books!
    - juhina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous books, Lissbeth ! :)
    I hope you enjoy them all ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! All signed? That's crazy. Enjoy all of them. I really want to read Darkness Shows the Stars, I love the cover.

    Thank you for checking out my book haul,
    Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super jealous of your signed books... I love that real book smell! I haven't read any of these, but have had interest in Lies Beneath and For Darkness Shows the Stars... Absolutely fantastic haul!


    Alana's Haul @DarkObsessionChronicles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I'm really interested about For Darkness Shows the Stars, it looks like it could be a good read. Plus, people have been giving it awesome reviews. I got Confessions of an Angry Girl on Netgalley too! I'm excited to read it, but I think it could either be a hit or miss. I can't wait to read your review :) Happy reading!
    my StS

    Krista @ Nawanda Files

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great books! I need to get For Darkness Shows the Stars! It looks really good! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! Glad you received your prizes. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.