Saturday, July 21, 2012

Read-A-holicZ Stacking the Shelves (12)

So, Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I finally had time to remake the meme pic. YAY! So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on my ipod.
I had a pretty good week. Take a look!
Bought:
Okay to be honest these two books were less than 5 dollars on Amazon, so I HAD TO BUY THEM! The first one I already read & have been DYING for the next one. The second book I started & i like it so far. And those books are...
1. Infinite Days (Vampire Queen #1) by Rebecca Maizel
2. Vampire Crush by A.M. Robinson
Won:
I also won 3 Books this Week! YAY. The first one is...The Magic Warble by Victoria Simcox. It came with a bookmark & it was SIGNED!! So happy =D
Picture of the signature! I love to WIN SIGNED BOOKS!
These two books were interesting & I had almost forgotten until I got the email saying that I WON!!! These books may not have the most exciting covers BUT I LOVE THEM for their STORY!! They were also signed but no pics...ipod battery died =( they are...
1. The Survivors (The Survivors #1) by Amanda Havard
2. ARC of Point Of Origin (The Survivors #2) by Amanda Havard
Trades:
So this week I traded books with first, Abby @ Wintry Words, who is also my BBF. I traded my ARC of glow for...
1. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
THEN i did another trade with Mandee @ Compelled by Words. I trade my paperback copy of Switched by Amanda Hockling for an ARC of...
2. Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo
For Review (Netgalley/Edeweiss/Blog Tour):
1. Stormdancer (The Lotus War #1) by Jay Kristoff [sept 18,2012]
2. Samurai Awakening by Benjamin Martin [Oct 10,2012]
3. What Kills Me by Wynne Channing [Blog Tour stop-Sept 24]
4. The Infects by Sean Beaudoin [Sept 25,2012]
5. Two and Twenty Dark Tales: Dark Retellings of Mother Goose Rhymes by Various Authors [Oct 16,2012]
6. Inbetween (Kissed by Death #1) by Tara A. Fuller [Blog tour stop-Aug 26]
In other News:
*Remember that cover reveal & giveaway I had for The book, The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell? No, then check this post out, HERE!
Well...I was lucky enough to find out about a street team she was organizing & JUMPED RIGHT IN!! & i am an OFFICIAL CADET!!! & got my welcome Kit this week. It's so AWESOME! It has a signed bookmark, a cute magnet, and a nice letter from Alex herself. [picz below]
*I also posted my ARC review of SOMETHING STRANGE & DEADLY by Susan Dunnard this week. PLUS made some AWESOME buttons, but if you haven't read the book, YET, you won't know what the heck a spirit hunter is.
BUT IT WAS AN AWESOME read & i HIGHLY recommend you READ IT! If you want something like the button below, Just head on over HERE & grab it!
*ALSO don't forget to check out these GIVEAWAYS!!!!
That's all folks! What did u get this week? leave links!

13 comments:

  1. I love Vampire Crush and Infinite Days! I hope you do too! You have a great haul this week! Happy reading.

    Stacking the Shelves
    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I've added Vampire Crush to my TBR/Wishlist. Happy reading.

    Ashley @ Dr. Pepper Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked What Kills Me and I also got Across The Universe this week :) I have been wanting to read Infinite Days for sometimes now.
    Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some great books! In Between sounds amazing! :)

    -Montana @ The Book Belles
    My Haul: http://thebookbelles.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always get the greatest books. :D What Kills Me looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your haul this week! Yay for Inbetween! I can't to start that one. And ooh I love your trades, esepcially Shadow and Bone! Across the Universe was really good. I've been wanting to start the Survivors series, just haven't had the chance to snag the books! I hope you enjoy and love them all!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great buttons! :) Also, fantastic haul! I don't even know where I should start with all these awesome books! :)

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous haul this week, Liz ! :)
    I hope you really enjoy them ! You'll be busy for some time now. ;)
    Happy reading ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul this week! Across the Universe is awesome. I haven't read Infinite Days yet but I hope you enjoy it!

    - Sam :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. LUCKY! I want shadow and bone. :D Nice haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Haul! Your so lucky to get Stormdancer. Thanks for checking out my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVED Shadow and Bone! It was so addicting, and I hope you like it as well. I'm so jealous over Stormdancer, ahh! I am DYING to read that book. I can't wait to see what you think of it :) Great haul this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.