Friday, August 3, 2012

Dante Walker has a WEBSITE!!! and MESSAGE for YOU!

YAY I AM SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!! Remember that hot cover reveal I did for Victoria Scott's the Collector. NO? Then click HERE.
now for what you have all been waging for...NO! NOT THE BOOK. Something EVEN BETTER. Dante has his own website!!!
And the only way to get in the website is with a secret password. I have already gone on it (perk's of being a bloggers) and it is SO DANTE! It is LOL funny and seductive. I LOVE IT!
MESSAGE FROM DANTE HIMSELF!!!!
What's up, people. I know you've been talking 'bout my site for a while, and you're eager to check it out. But maybe I should hold off on giving you the password...'cause nothing tastes sweeter than delayed gratification, girl.
Nah, I'm just messing with you. I'll give it up. But only because I'm just as eager to have you stop by. You see, I've been talking about you too. And the things I've been saying? They're definitely for adult ears only, if you know what I mean.
So let's get to it, sweetheart. Hit me up.
Website: www.DanteWalker.com
Password: Charlie
R emember, no sharing the site until Friday. I had to remind you, 'cause I know how you naughty girls roll. But starting tomorrow--fire away. And don't worry, there's more than enough of me to go around.
TO ENTER HERE IS THE PASSWORD AGAIN:
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.