Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stacking the Shelves Vblog (13) + Weekly Recap

So, Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I finally had time to remake the meme pic. YAY! So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on my ipod.
I had a pretty crappy week. My computer broke and thankfully had access at work so i scheduled some posts ahead of time. I am also doing a video blog this week Just cuz i have so many books! Take a look!
Video:
Tried to keep it under 6 minutes this time. The quality is not the best and my sister is also singing in the background -___- oh well, sorry.
books mentioned:
WON/Gifted:
1. Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman
2. Auracle by Gina Rosati!!!
Bought:
1. Once Burned (Night Prince #1) by Jeaniene Frost
2. Worldshaker (Worldshaker #1) by Richard Harland
3. Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl
4. Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
5. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
6. Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
7. Partials (Partials #1) by Dan Wells
8. Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer
Review (Netgalley/Blog tour):
1. Speechless by Hannah Harrington [August 28,2012]
2. Ironskin (Ironskin #1) by Tina Connolly [October 2,2012]
3. Send Me a Sign by Tiffany Schmidt [October 2,2012]
4. Flight (The Crescent Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy [August 16,2012]
Around the world Blog Tours:
1. Rootless by Chris Howard [November 1,2012]
This week on the blog:
Reviewed:
Interviews/Giveaways:
Interviewed the hilarious Dean Ammerman, author of Anteater Boy PLUS GIVEAWAY!!! HERE
I WAS interviewed for the first time by Katie @Katies Book blog last week and u can check it out HERE! YAY! =D
That's all! and remember comment contest in play for all of August! SO link up ur StS,IMM, Book Hauls. bye!

7 comments:

  1. You've got a lot of great goodies. I got Delirium this week, too. I love the cover to Everneath. I got it a while back, but haven't read it yet.

    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you got so many good books this week. I am sooo jealous. LOL I hope you enjoy all the books!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome book week! Hope you enjoy them all.

    Happy reading!

    Ashley @ Dr. Pepper Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on great Arucale :)! Great Haul!

    -Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have flight, too and am dying to read it. but my computer is down and i have to do all my blogging from my mom's computer. lol. enjoy it for me? ooh, Auracle and ironskin. and delirium. ooh and partials! okay, you did not get a bad book in the whole bunch. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks! & I sure will enjoy Flight! Hopefully ur computer turns up ^__^

      Delete
  6. Awesome haul!!!
    Oh my, those books are amazing!
    Hope you enjoy them!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.