Saturday, August 18, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (15) & Weekly Recap!!

So, Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I finally had time to remake the meme pic. YAY! So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on my ipod.
This weeks books:
I had a pretty INTERESTING week. I didn't win any books this week, which is pretty weird in any given week. So these were gifted and blog tour books.
*I was on twitter and Amanda Ashby tweeted that she had a bundle set for her MG book series, so being me I DM'd her & she glad-fully gifted me a copy her her books...
1. Wishful Thinking (Sophie's Mixed-Up Magic #1)
2. Under a Spell (Sophie's Mixed-Up Magic #2)
*I did make a trade through twitter again. I LOVEZ twitter! I traded my copy of Once Burned to Jen Fisher over @ Jenuine Cupcakes for...
1. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long (ARC)
Which came with some SWAG!!!
* I am also part of some blog tours so i got 2 books for review, which are...
1. Stitch (Stitch Trilogy #1) by Samantha Durante [Stops here October 20]
2. Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso [Around the world ARC tours]
*I also finished my internship at the Clay Arts Center in my city this week and got a beautiful handmade cup! =D
From Netgalley/Blog tour:
1. Alchemy (Mercian Trilogy #2) by K.J. Wignall [Sept 25,2012]
2. The Future We Left Behind (Point 4 #2) by Mike A. Lancaster [Nov,13 2012]
3. The Archived (The Archived #1) by Victoria Schwab [Jan 22,2013]
4. Colonization (Paradise Reclaimed #1) by Aubrie Dionne [Nov 12,2012]
This week on the blog:
*As part of the Ultimate reviewers challenge I have read & reviewed A LOT of books! So this week I reviewed...[Click the pics to go to review]
*REMEMBER that if u comment on any post & REVIEW, ur entered to win a book in August!
Other posts of note:
new meme:MANGA MONDAYS!!! I finally review the manga's I've read this past year ^__^
Cover Reveal & More: IRIDESCENT (Ember #2) by Carol Oates [8/13/2012]
GIVEAWAY & Waiting on Wednesday (8): Secrets, Hurt, and Forgiveness! [8/15/2012]
ALL GIVEAWAYS on top left hand sidebar!!
This week on blog designs:
This week I worked on the blog, Written By Brittan. She origanlly had a free generic blog design that most bloggers start with.
I'm just starting this blog design and this was my first CUSTOM design, since google has no more free pics -___- but i think it came out pretty good. here's her new header:
and here is her button. I did a lot of other things for her blog, so check it out!! (click button) FOLLOW her, she has SOME awesome things planned, believe me it is gonna be AWESOME! =D
If you want a FREE BLOG DESIGN, just email me [lizzy9rule@gmail.com] =D
Book trailer pick of this week:
So what did u get this week? Leave me ur links! =D

15 comments:

  1. Wow. Lots of books this week. I'm actually hosting a blog tour for Black City. If you like YA, you're going to love that book. Come visit me as well. Old follower stopping by to say hello.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you got the Treachery of Beautiful Things! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alchemy looks really good :)


    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lots of great goodies. Congrats on the internship. :)

    Happy reading!

    Ashley @ Dr. Pepper Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read The Treachery of Beautiful Things. It sounds like such a great fantasy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Treachery of Beautiful Things looks so amazing. I so need to pick up a copy of it! Awesome haul this week. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Treachery of Beautiful Things sounds amazing! Great haul! :)
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul!

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/stacking-shelves-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Treachery of Beautiful Things was my WOW post a while ago and I'm so excited to see that its coming out soon, I just love that cover =D
    Happy Reading this week!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all great books!! Lots of manga I see! I love vampire knight ;D and I hope you enjoy all of them, especially treachery of beautiful things! :)

    Shreya
    Chocolate Coated Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Haul! Colonization looks so good. Thanks for stopping by mine.


    -Brittan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, lots of great books :D I hope you enjoy them all. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.