Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (16) & Weekly ReCap!

So, Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I finally had time to remake the meme pic. YAY! So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on my ipod.
This weeks books:
I had a pretty AMAZING week. I didn't get many BUT they were REALLY AWESOME books! I have NOT bought any Books, cuz i am on a BAN! >.<
Traded:
So Nikki has ADDICTED me to trading! So I made one trade with Montana over @ Book Belles for an AWESOME & HUGE ARC, which is...
1. Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #1) by Fiona Paul (ARC)
FINALLY I got IT! Now I have 3/5 Breathless Reads Books. SO THANKS MONTANA! Which brings me to...
Blog TOURS:
I got 3 AMAZING ARCS from Around the World ARC Tours!! Which are Pretty AWESOME! See...
1. The Innocents (The Innocents #1) by Lili Peloquin (ARC-October)
2. Heaven (Halo #3) by Alexandra Adornetto (ARC-OUT already!)
3. Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr (ARC-September)
OMG! OMG! OMG! @_@ Carnival of SOULS!! I already read Heaven & in 2 days! It was a GREAT ending to a GREAT series, review next week. The Innocents so far it's interesting.
Breathless Reads so far:
So far I have 3 out 5 Breathless reads ARCs which means I need 2 more >__< I am part of the Origin blog tour, so i should be getting that soon, & FALLING KINGDOMS...not even Nikki has been able to find it @_@ Do YOU have any?
Swag:
As you may or may not know I had a FUN INTERVIEW with debut author Sara Walsh. NO, then check this post out NOW!! [Click the banner]
Sara was nice enough to sent A LOT of SWAG for my Followers! ^_^ I am thinking of adding it to the comment contest I am holding this month. The person with the most comments WINS a book & SWAG! SEE PRETTY AWESOME RIGHT! ^__^
TONS of signed bookmarks, BRACELETS, and STICKERS!
Netgalley REVIEW Books:
This week Netgalley gave me only 2 books BUT THEIR SUPER AWESOME! They are...
1. Blink Once by Cylin Busby [Sept 4,2012]
2. Crewel (Crewel World #1) by Gennifer Albin [Oct 16,2012]
Blink Once SOUNDED so good PLUS it has a guy POV, I WANTED IT! & Started Crewel...OMG it is as GOOD as it sounds! =D
This week on the blog:
Reviews:
Other posts:
Blog PROMO for...David Dawson's - The Fall [8/18/12]
FUN interview with Sara Walsh, author of The Dark Light!! [8/20/12]
Waiting on Wednesday (8): Carnival, Secrets, Danger, & Love! [8/22/12]
Cover Reveal: Flukes by Nichole Chase [8/23/12]
Also sneak a PEAK!
I have NO IDEA is this is allowed but I have an ARC of The Innocents which has the cover for the SECOND BOOK..."This Side of Jealousy"
So u wanna see? YES! Then look, i tried to get the best zoom BUT its NOT EVEN ON GOODREADS!! The GUYS are way hotter than this picture makes them out to be...WHAT DO U THINK?
That's it! What did u get, leave links & Comment! =D

12 comments:

  1. Nice haul! A lot of them are on my wish list! I love the cover of Venom.

    Happy reading :)
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet haul! I really can't wait to dive into Alexandra Adornetto's series..I have all three books and haven't read them yet! Eek. I had no idea Crewel was even on NetGalley. Maybe it's only a widget invite. Enjoy all your new books!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got Crewel this week too, and I can't wait to read it! I'm currently reading Carnival of Souls and it's a good book. I am SOOOOO jealous that you got venom though!

    New follower :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Fallen Kingdoms ARC, but I got mine at BEA. I think you can get a copy at Edelweiss...try your luck there....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...did I not mention I traded for Falling Kingdoms? O.o If not I did. So by next week I'll have my own copy of all the BR! :D I also traded for a few other awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, you got Venom!!!! I want to read that so bad. But I traded Montana for Origin and I just got done reading it and it was AWESOME. I hope that you'll be able to find Falling Kingdoms. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carnival of Souls; how exciting! I got Crewel from Netgalley this week too.
    Happy reading :)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great week! I'd like to get a copy of Crewel just for the beautiful cover, lol.

    Happy reading!

    Ashley @ Dr. Pepper Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! A couple of your photos aren't showing up, like the first one but I can see some of the others. I have a copy of Carnival of Souls, too and I got Crewel as well, can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you got Carnival of souls I can't wait to read it :D ! I'm a huge fan of Mellisa Mar's books.
    I got Crewel too on Netgallay I'm so excited !
    Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lot of your images aren't working for me. :( I can still tell you got AWESOME books though! Carnival of Souls!! @_@ So jealous. I hope it's as good as it sounds! I assume you loved the Halo series? I've been thinking about reading it because the covers are gorgeous LOL!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.