Saturday, September 22, 2012

EPIC Stacking the Shelves (19 & 20) & Weekly recap!

So, Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I finally had time to remake the meme pic. YAY! So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on my ipod.





Bought:
1. The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
2. The Dark Light by Sara Walsh
3. Glimmer by Phoebe Kitanidis (ARC)
4. Prized (Birthmarked #2) by Caragh M. O'Brien (SINED!!! ARC)
Yeah, I was on a shopping spree these last few weeks. So I also bought some ARCs from Loretta from Between the pages & she is SO AWESOME because the ARC of Prized was SIGNED!!! *_* I literally almost fainted. I was SO AWED, i was not expecting it at all! So thank You.
PLUS I also bought these next three books to finish off my Uglies series. I mean I read them like 100x but I NEVER get tired of these books!
5. Specials (Uglies #3) by Scott Westerfeld
6. Extras (Uglies #4) by Scott Westerfeld
7. Bogus to Bubbly: An Insider's Guide to the World of Uglies (Uglies) by Scott Westerfeld
The books were only 1 Freaking Cent on Amazon, thank you re-printed New covers, bceause now I get my own copies of These two! [I love these covers MORE than the new ones-those terrify me] PLUS i got a guide, yup I am a Die Hard Uglies FAN! =P
ARC's for tours:
1. Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini [Oct. 30, 2012]
Burning Blue by Paul Griffin [Oct. 25, 2012]
3. Origin by Jessica Khoury [Sept. 4,2012] *Signed!*
Yeah I have been waiting for these books for like FOREVER! Burning Blue deals with disfigurement & i like books with different & hard issues. ALSO I had an ARC of A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark #2) by Jocelyn Davies & OMG!!! that book was AWESOME! My review is set for this week to come ^_^
Thanks to Around the World ARC tours!! You guys are AWESOME!
Won/Gifted:
1. The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates by Wes Moore
2. Through To You by Emily Hainsworth [SIGNED! ARC]
3. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout [ARC]
AH!!! I won an ARC of through to you & it was SO AWESOME because it came with a BUNCH of swag, I want to thank Emily for this AMAZING prize! ^_^ & was Gifted Cursed by Around the World ARC Tours, THANKS!!
I also WON Stuck on Reading's 100 Follower GIVEAWAY!! And got 5 AWESOME YA books! Especially since, Bloodlines & City of Bones were Included!! I LOVE those two series to Death! But I hadn't had my own copies & Now I do!!
Books for Review (Netgalley/Edelweiss):
1. The Rebels of New Sun (The Blending Time #3) by Michael Kinch [Jan. 8,2013]
2. Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover
3. Love Unscripted (Love #1) by Tina Reber [Jan. 1,2013]
4. Flash Point by Nancy Kress [Nov. 8,2012]
5. Doomed by Tracy Deebs [Jan.8, 2013]
6. Fade (The Ragnarök Prophesies #1) by A.K. Morgen
This week on the blog(2 weeks):
MONDAY
*Blog tour: Desert Rice by Angela Scott
TUESDAY
*WHATS GOING ON!??!?! [Plus reminder]
WEDNESDAY
*COVER REVEAL! = Reaping Me Softly by Kate Evangelista
*Blog Tour: Sneak (Swipe #2) by Evan Angler
*[Exponentially AWESOME] Review: Perception by Lee Strauss
THURSDAY
*COVER REVEAL! = Demon Royal (The Dreamer Slayer Series #2) by Jill Cooper
*Blog Tour: Flight (The Crescent Chronicles #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
*COVER REVEAL & Contest = Abandon by Elana Johnson
*Blog Tour: Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
FRIDAY
*COVER REVEAL & Video = Fireblood #1 by Trisha Wolfe
*Blog Tour: The Dark Proposal by Megan Cashman
*GIVEAWAY ALERT! = Squeaky Books Birthday Bash!
SUNDAY
*Author Interview & G!VEAWAY with...Victoria Simcox
Other Stuff:
As you can see, I missed a week & i got a bunch of books. Which I am happy for! Also Now I OWN the complete Uglies Series!! WHOHOO!
So pretty...pretty.. @_@
And being a HUGE fan I found the cover to the next Manga about Shay's Story & it's BLUE! It looks So awesome & it comes out in the WINTER!!
Anyways, i FINALLY bought my kindle a case because it was getting smudgy. PLUS it's PURPLE!
ALSO dont forget that the Comment Contest is STILL ALIVE!!
So what did you get this week? Leave links in the comments! =D

20 comments:

  1. Oooh. Awesome haul! Most of those books are on my TBR pile, and they look awesome! The signed copy looks fab as well. You won quite a lot of contests! Enjoy your books! :)

    New follower via GFC!

    -Tiffany@Read, Breathe, Read
    My STS post

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an epic haul! What can I say but enjoy your beautiful books.
    I love your blog and I'm your 600th GFC follower :)

    Here is my STS post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you won a ton! I just finished cursed yesterday and it was AWESOME!!! And I love the Uglies series too! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lost Girl and Through to You?! JEALOUUUSSSS!!!!! HATH FUN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serious awesome all around! Idk even where to start! haha I'm looking forward getting my hands on Origin! :-)

    Happy reading!

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-tiny-book-haul-of-huge-happiness.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO many good books, I hope you enjoy all of them! :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got so many good books! :) Cursed is awesome and The Dark Light is really good so far.Also, Through To You looks really good! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! You've got so MANY great books this week I don't even know where to start lol. Slammed, Love Unscripted and Fade are all really good books and I think you're going to enjoy them. Congrats on the win!
    My STS: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read Slammed and Love unscripted sooooooo baddly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Great haul! I LOVED The Lost Girl and Cursed was great too! I hope to read Slammed soon!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul this week. Looks like you got a lot of awesome stuff. Congrats on your signed copies!
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many book lol. I hope you enjoy them all. I really liked Cursed and I have Fade too that I'm looking forward to.

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome haul!! I hope you enjoy The Lost Girl, I have been hearing goods things!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow -- you weren't kidding when you said last week was epic!
    Loved Lost Girl and Through To You.
    I haven't read the Uglies series and I need to do that!


    Extra! Extra! My Weekly Recap

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! All your books look amazing! I really really want to read the Uglies series! They have the 2nd and 3rd one at my library but not the first, considering ordering Uglies from the Book Depository or buying it on my kindle! Enjoy all your amazing books!

    My STS: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow what a haul! You got some seriously awesome books. I loved the Uglies Series. It'a amazing. I can't wait to hear what you think of The Lost Girl. I think it looks like a great book. Hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, looks like you had an AWESOME haul this week! Soooo many exciting books! Can't wait to see what you think of them all! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg, no way! i just peed in myself :o you got Specials and Extras for 1 cent :O no way. pleeease kill me now. now. now. i ordered my copy from TBD (with the new covers, that I don't love so much after I saw them in live, but now i need to buy the rest of the series with that covers so that they are all matching) and now i find out they are so cheap on amazon? :O oh my gosh.
    the rest of the books look great. but what had my attention is ofcourse anything Scott Westerfeld related. And I need to buy Shay's story, and Bogus To Bubly, and everything, and you probably have stopped reading this fan-boying comment by now, but it's okay, i would too :D lol
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you all for the warm comments. Love checking out ur posts too. ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.