Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WHATS GOING ON!??!?! [Plus reminder]

I know, I know. I have been lacking in the posts lately. But can u blame me, I HAVE like a PILE of COLLEGE (yes, COLLEGE) homework!
and it is Stressing me OUT!
I have time to read, don't get me wrong but it is getting hard to post on time. I literally come home i am working on school work & then i am pooped TIRED!!
me passing out of exhaustion
I just wanted to tell you to NOT give up on me. I LOVE all you guys & the comments & views make me feel so much BETTER after a hard long day of school. I will get better & have some AWESOME things planned for this week to come & in November & February!
But PLEASE don't FORGET ME!!
Also don't FORGET that i have a few AWESOME giveaways on the blog & especially this one [click button below]!
LEAVE me Comment ;D & u could win a book!-Comment Contest.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I know how you feel. I'm at school from 9:30 to 6:45 on Mondays and Wednesday. I didn't post anything all this week b/c I had a test and an essay to write. So I'm tired all the time. Hopefully it will get better in the long run. Wishing you the best!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that adorable kitten!! <3333333

    Okay, I don't know how you do it, for real. And, I'm sure everyone is harping at you about how important college is and you're tired of hearing it ... but PLEASE make it your numero uno priority!!! <3

    So, if the hectic pace gets you down, just look in the mirror and tell yourself how awesome & amazing you are, then take a stress-break with a hot bubble bath and a huge mug of hot chocolate.

    My daughter really struggled with college and holding a full-time job. You girls are amazing and I think you'll do fantastic in life <3
    Mary DeBorde M.A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desert safari Dubai Desert safari is one of the best place to visit with families.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Desert safari Dubai Desert safari is one of the best place to visit with families.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.