Monday, October 8, 2012

[Halloween] Hot Seat : Lili Peloquin, author of THE INNOCENTS!

Well Hello there unsuspected blog follower! BWAHAHAHAHA! Welcome to...
The first person on the seat is none other than the nice, funny, and debut author LILI PELOQUIN, whose book THE INNOCENTS comes out this OCTOBER!!! I had the pleasure of reading an Advance copy of her book & it was REALLY GREAT! Check out my review HERE! Let's begin, shall we :D
And as promised i made Lili into a vampire! Sort of, I tried! >_<
1) Lets start this easy. What is your secret fear?
Lizzy, this is your idea of easy??!? You’re going to have to buy me a drink before you ask me that question! So intimate! I don’t like bugs, though, or rats, or the word moist, I can tell you that.
[interesting, i did say these questions wouldn't be easy ;) ]
2) What is your WORST nightmare?
Getting stuck on a long plane or train ride and realizing I forgot to pack a book
[AH!! OMG same thing here Lili, I can NOT be without a book! @_@]
3) What is the scariest book you have EVER read and why?
There’s a true crime book about the Manson murders called Helter Skelter. I couldn't sleep for a week after I read it.
[I would too, if i had read that, *SHIVER*]
4) If Camilla was haunting you, what would you do?
I’d do whatever she wanted! Camilla’s an Alpha, and I always let Alphas push me around.
[LOL, i would too, since i'm not an ALPHA either.]
5) What is your favorite Halloween Movie? (which means, the one that made you scream & fear the most!)
There’s a movie from the seventies called Don’t Look Now that I saw when I was a kid. It has this spooky, dreamlike atmosphere and a little dead girl in a red raincoat who turns into a murderous dwarf. Terrifying! The Ring scared me pretty bad, too.
[I've NEVER heard of the first movie, but dead little girls always scare me!! *CHILLS*]
6) What has been your most embarrassing/funniest Halloween costume you have EVER worn?
I went as Madonna in her Like-a-Virgin phase when I was six or seven. I wore the cone bra and the high ponytail.
[I would have SO WANTED to see that ^_^]
7) If you could throw a trick instead of a treat, what would it be?
Oh, I’d probably egg the house of someone I didn't like.
[LOL, who wouldn't!]
8) Scariest book-to-life connection? (you know your reading a book then all of a sudden the door opens...O_O)
I’m racking my brain but I don’t have one of these!! If I did, though, I would totally tell you.
I have enough for the BOTH of us! Thanks Lili SO MUCH for sitting in the HOT SEAT today on the Blog!
About her book, THE INNOCENTS:
Nothing ever came between sisters Alice and Charlie.
Friends didn't.
Boys couldn't.
Their family falling apart never would.
Until they got to Serenity Point.
"The Innocents" is the first in a new series of young adult novels that weave a saga of nail-biting drama, breathless romance, and gothic mystery.
GOODREADS / FACEBOOK / AMAZON
Book-Video Match UP:
Picked out this song, David Guetta - She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) ft. Sia; because lot's of characters after Camilla's death fall to pieces are changed and scarred deeply. ENJOY!! =D
What do you think? LEAVE A Comment & u could win A boat load of PRIZES this month!!

3 comments:

  1. Lili's answers are fantastic!!! We still do the *Madonna-cone-bra* gag in my family lol

    And I remember being an adolescent during the Manson murders, just hearing about it sincerely freaked me out! Also the movie The Ring - I couldn't watch half of it! O-O

    Anyhoo, I can't wait to read The Innocents!! <3
    Now I MUST find out what happens at Serenity Point, so thank you both for the very sweet giveaway and interview ((smiles))
    Mary DeBorde M.A.D.
    zenrei57 (at) hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for a fun post and congrats to Lili on the new release! Sounds fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun event and ad even more fun post! I have something Halloween like going on at my blog too!

    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...
    pnh002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.