Monday, October 29, 2012

AH SANDY!!!

Hey guys if you live on the East cost with me then I hope you are SAFE. SO far it getting pretty bad. Its already started flooding here where I live...well not near my house but near the river.
I have some blog tour coming this week. I hope that the Internet doesn't go down because then I cant make posts. I also don't schedule my posts so this is bad.
I'm SORRY!!! If I don't post anything this week and I'm part of a tour. Then I'm sorry if its not up. But that just means that SANDY GOT ME X_X...JK.
But seriously everybody keep all AUTHORS and BLOGGERS on in ur thoughts and prayers.
MUCH LOVE, LISSETH :)

2 comments:

  1. Stay safe. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your family are safe. Every one of my in-laws and some of our best friends are in New Jersey and we have been getting updates from them, and constant CNN watching. Praying for everyone in New York and Jersey and Virginia. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Can't wait to hear from you that y'all are safe.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.