Saturday, October 27, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (24) + Weekly Recap!

So, Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I finally had time to remake the meme pic. YAY! So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on my ipod.
Sorry but i have not gotten many books the past few weeks, so i just clumped them together in one post!! =D

Gifted:
Since i have been buying SO MANY BOOKS. I was FORCED into a book ban, T__T Yeah by my parents.
1. Saving June by Hannah Harrington [Thanks SO MUCH Harlequin Teen Panel! I will Read this ASAP!]
2. League of Strays by L.B. Schulman [got this from Cait over at The Hopeful Heroine, THANKS!]
3. The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron [OMG! I head AWESOME things about this book. SO NEEDED it! Thanks Montana over @ The Book Belles]
Thanks to ARCycling! Check em out, HERE!
SWAG:
As you may have heard, the AWESOME Kimberly Sabatini is trying to get the word out about her book, TOUCHING THE SURFACE.
I read an ARC copy & LOVED it and HAD to join the cause. So as a thank you of sorts i got A BOAT LOAD OF SWAG!!!
It came with:
*SIGNED Bookmarks [more than 20]
*A Touching the Surface T-Shirt!! ^_^
*Hand Made Paper Cranes!! SO CUTE.
*BEAUTIFUL Rubber Bracelets!
Thank you SO MUCH KIM. I also made a cute team button for it. [Couldn't resist, U know my addiction]
I also Received some SIGNED SWAG of HYSTERIA from Megan Miranda!! Thanks, can't wait till February! =D
Bought-Ebook:
1. Losing It by Cora Carmack
I have heard SO MANY things about this book, and has been going around the blogosphere. SO I HAD TO BUY IT! I'm 50% done & OMG I so LOVE IT! =D
POSTS this past week:
MONDAY:
~Have u heard about the SEVERED HEADS, BROKEN HEARTS COVER REVEAL CONTEST?
~[Knockout] ARC REVIEW: Witch World by Christopher Pike
TUESDAY:
Blog Tour: Fragile by M. Leighton [Excerpt & GIVEAWAY!] (Ends 10/30)
WEDNESDAY:
~Blog PROMO: Dead Heat by Lisa Nowak [EXCERPT]
~Waiting On Wednesday (11) : RECKLESS, BLOODY, ENDLESS! (what is it? Go check it out)
FRIDAY:
~YA Mythology GIVEAWAY Hop (INTERNATIONAL!)
~[Halloween] HOT SEAT with...Kimberly Sabatini author of TOUCHING THE SURFACE + GIVEAWAY!
~[Captivating] ARC Review: Out of The Easy by Ruta Sepetys
REMEMBER TO COMMENT THIS MONTH, so you can WIN this:
In other News:
I'M GOING TO PERU!!!!!
Yup You read right. I think I'm going to schedule posts for that week. From November 2-9!!! I'm going for the FIRST TIME & for FREE!!! I don't pay anything =D Finally going to meet my fathers side of the Family!
On thursday was my Little Brothers 4th BIRTHDAY!!!
Isn't he the cutest! Well, to me he is, and I LOVE him SO MUCH! 4 years ago, he was born and although premature he made it! <3
WHAT DID U GET THIS WEEK? Comment this month and you could win FANG GIRL & SWAG!!

12 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I just finished reading Losing It and I really enjoyed it. Saving June is an amazing book, hope you enjoy :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! Saving June sounds so good,plus I loved the other book I read by the author. I hope you enjoy all of you books, and I hope you have fun in Peru.

    Brittan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Brittan, I will have fun in Peru!

      Delete
  3. Wow lots of great books and swag this week! I really enjoyed The Dark Unwinding so I hope you enjoy that one too! Also I'm definitely buying Losing It soon too since I've heard so many great things. Hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Thanks for visiting my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup swag 'in it up!! And u MUST BUY LOSING IT!! It is Awesome! :)

      Delete
  4. Woo, swag! I really enjoyed Saving June when I read it earlier this year. I hope you do too!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice swag, I really need to read these. Hope you enjoy them


    Here is my weekly round-up post.
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great stuff! I really want to read Saving June!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome haul this week Lisseth! I have a copy of League of Strays coming soon and I'm excited to see what you think as well! :D Oooh, the Dark Unwinding! I'm REALLY eager for that one! Sweet books! Your bro is adorb! Don't you love little sibs? Have SO MUCH FUN in Peru! That's awesome! :D Eep! I wanna go to Peru! lol. :D !!!!!
    XOXO Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy ur comments Hannah!! So far League of Strays is all right. And yes he is like a my own personal Teddy bear ^_^ Lol I will have tons of fun and if I could I would take you to Peru with me since u always sound fun and energetic!!
      Much blotter <3

      Delete
  8. Oh yay for Saving June I adored that book! I hope you enjoy your other books too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! You got so much amazing. A lot of people enjoy Saving June ;p Hope you'll love it too :D And omg. The swag is amazing. So pretty :) *Jealous* Enjoy it all ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.