Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (10): UNDONE [love, revenge and betrayal]

So lets start with my Waiting on Wednesday. I haven't done a meme on wednesday "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @ Bending the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Undone by Cat Clarke
Jem Halliday is in love with her gay best friend. Not exactly ideal, but she's learning to live with it.
Then the unspeakable happens. Kai is outed online... and he kills himself.
Jem knows nothing she can say or do will bring him back. But she wants to know who was responsible. And she wants to take them down.
A searing story of love, revenge and betrayal from a bestselling author.
ADD on GOODREADS!


PUB DATE: January 31st 2013 by Quercus
WOAH @_@ Cat Clarke has done it again. This story is just so DIFFERENT in a good way. I mean you don't know what to expect but you know that it will be intense and emotional [2 things i LOVE in a book].
Also that COVER is to DIE for!!! It just looks so...AWESOME. I can't believe I haven't read ANY of Cat's books yet [I MUST O_O] because Entangled & Torn sound totally amazing as well!
Yup that's me...twitchy because this AWESOME SAUCE book comes out in JANUARY 2013!!!!! AH!!! >_< The agony is in the WAITING!
What are you waiting on? LEAVE A Comment & u could win the DIVINERS!-Comment Contest.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! This book looks FABULOUS. :D I can't wait to get my hands on it! And I MAJOR HEART the cover! Awesome-Sauce pick!
    Stop by MY WOW?
    <3 Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  2. that book looks AWESOME! waiting on your review... maybe ill pick it up ;)

    Rola @ xo'reads

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.