Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (11) : RECKLESS, BLOODY, ENDLESS!

So lets start with my Waiting on Wednesday. I haven't done a meme on wednesday "Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted @ Bending the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
A reckless wish taken from the darkest desires of the heart...
A bloody razor engraved with the names of the girls who turned to dust...
An endless cycle that feeds of loneliness and craves destruction...
Together, these pieces form a twisted puzzle that Annaliese Rose Gordon has to solve. Trapped in a body that isn’t hers—with no memory of how she got there—she must unlock the secrets of her past in order to escape the horrors of her future.
ADD on GOODREADS!
PUB DATE: June 11th 2013 by HarperTeen
WHERE HAS THIS BOOK BEEN HIDING! Like @_@, i JUST found this book and it sounds SO GOOD! Mystery & body transplants [sorta]...I NEED THIS BOOK!!
The cover is SO creepy & simple...it's PERFECT and this book comes out in JUNE 2013!!!!! AH!!! >_< The agony is in the WAITING!
What are you waiting on? LEAVE A Comment & u could win A HUGE BOOK PRIZE!-Comment Contest.

6 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! An awesome choice!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when I find books that sound so good that you want them NOW...not late but NOW! What sucks it when they aren't available yet and you have to wait! Good thing there are so many others to keep us entertained while we are waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Yes. Eep! That does sound amazing. Thanks for sharing! Now I'm going to add and freak out about it!!
    Stop by MY WOW? <3 Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book sounds pretty fantastic! I'm going to add it to my TBR!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book sounds so creepy and good! I haven't heard of it before! Adding it to my TBR pile as we speak!

    Great pick!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. That gif you chose was perfect :)

    I do like the sound of the book (waking up in a different body) but I think I'll wait to read the reviews (hopefully you'll put yours up ;) ) before I pick it up, books like this can go either way for me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.