Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In Which Lisseth Loses All Control Over Her Blog And Gets HIJACKED by ALIENS....er, sort of.

HI TO THE FABULOUS PEEPS WHO READ LISSETH'S BLOG. Prepare yourself. Because Read-A-Holicz has been invaded by ALIENS. It's the Alien Apocolypse.

PhotobucketWell Sort of. Good guess though. Today is a special day! It's LISSETH's 19th BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry to all you apocalypse fans. I should introduce myself. I'm Inky from Book Haven Extraordinaire, and I have taken over Lisseth's blog for the purpose of starting a birthday party. On her blog. Oh yes. Get ready to party because we are going to PARTY IT UP.


Oh yeah. It's gonna be amazing and GIF-FULL. Prepare yourselves. In honor of her 19th, I've made a list of 19 Epic things about Lisseth. Ready? Set? GO!

NINETEEN AWESOME THINGS ABOUT LISSETH:
#1. She is TOT-ALL-EE GORGEOUS.

#2. She Blogs. What is more attractive than reader who puts her thoughts on the internet?

#3. She loves the Color Purple. 

#4. She rocks out to Adele, Ellie Goulding & FLORENCE + THE MACHINE. (bonus points!)

#5. She FREAKING DESIGNS BLOGS!!!!!! And she is UH-MAZ-ING! Just go to my blog! WOOT! 

#6. She knows how to make you feel the love in a conversation.

#7. When you want to change something in your blog design she's like uber Patient. Tehe *fist bump*

#8. She knows how to FANGIRL with you. 

#9. Her book reviews are totally heartfelt. She will let you know if she bawled, and will CAPS anything she HEARTED. 

#10. She's socially epic on Twitter, Blogs, with seriously ANYONE. She will be your friend. 

#11. She's always there if you need to ask a totally random question. 

#12. She designs Even Buttons for you at will. :D

#13. She listens to your rants. 

#14. Lisseth hosts FREAKING BLOG TOURS

#15. DID I MENTION SHE'S EXTREMELY GORGEOUS?

#16. She's great at getting a good education....even if she wants to read or bloggy chat.

#17. Virtual hugs abound.

#18.  She loves to relate and compare with life. 

#19. Seriously, this girl has like EPIC taste in books. A+ on the Test of Books Darlin!

And there you have it my dear Read-A-Holicz. Lisseth in a nutshell of amazingness. I totally love hanging out with this fabulous girl on chats, and talking, designing and cooking up bookish plans. I promise on my word as a blogger that she did NOT pay me to hijack her blog so she would look awesome. It was completely my own idea and she didn't question it. SO I HOPE SHE'S FEELING THE LOVE TODAY!!! 

Now, I know we all love the so on the count of three, lets have a DANCE PARTY! 1.......2........3........

Whoa. That was ONE epic Dance party you guys. Rock. On. Anyways this is all I have for you today so THANKS FOR JOINING IN THE PARTY!!!!!! 
*Here Is Virtual Cake And Ice Cream*
Now let's all make sure to wish Lisseth a VERY Happy Birthday on the blog/twitter/etc! 

Best Bloggy Friends Foreera!!
Love, Inky

6 comments:

  1. Awww! That's so sweet! That makes me wish I had bloggy friends :P
    Happy Birthday Lisseth! Have a great day and may all your wishes come true! <3
    ~ Hira

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG HANNAH!!!!!! U HAVE MADE MY DAY EPIC. All you said was so nice, really I am thankful I have you here for me and that ur crazy enough to takeover my blog (maybe even the world @_@) Anyways lets party!! :-) *MUCH HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this? I guess I haven't been on my blog because of the holiday and cyber shopping, so sorry it's late.
    Happy Belated Birthday!
    Tammy @ http://bosbooknook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLLA. You're SO WELCOME LISSETH! *hugs back* Haha it was Way Too Much Fun to make. :D Um yeah about that World Takeover...you might have just discovered my new plan? :P

    @Tammy-YOU TOTALLY DIDN'T MISS IT! It's today!
    @Hira-Do you blog? I'll be ur friend. :P

    HAPPY B-DAY LISSETH!
    Inky Out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Yes I do! Here's the link: http://hm-viewsnreviews.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  5. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE *NINETEEENNNNNN*

    *sings* I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 19. Everything will be all right if you keep me next to you.

    And as I said in my GChat:

    omghappybirthdayicantbelieveyour19soonyoullbe20heywhatdidyouthinkofmycoverinevergottoaskyoutwopeopledislikeditwhichisalittlesadbutconsideringihadnolikesordislikesthismorningitssupergoodbecausemorepoeplearecomingtomychannelandheyilovehannahomgsheaskedifshecouldhijackmyblogtodayonmybdayokaythatskindabad

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.