Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (25) + Off to PERU!!

So, Staking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
I finally had time to remake the meme pic. YAY! So let's start! Sorry for the quality of the pics as always, took them on my ipod.
Sorry but i have not gotten many books this past week, so it's going to be small. PLUS I leave to Peru! WOHOO =D

Gifted:
I won this from the AWESOME Laura Ellen and got SO MUCH!! <3 ya!
1. A SIGNED copy of Blind Spot & SWAG!!
SWAG:
Laura was SO NICE!! She gave me SO MUCH SWAG!! @_@ This is all the SIGNED SWAG i got:
and this is the Unsigned SWAG I got! Look:
Thanks so much LAURA! Plus it came with an UBER NICE note from her too ^_^ (Made my day)
Review-Ebook (Edelweiss & author):
1. Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield [May 7th,2013]
2. Dancing in the Dark by Robyn Bavati [Feb. 8th, 2013]
3. Lichgates (The Grimoire Trilogy #1) by S. M. Boyce [Blog Tour]
4. Scarlette by Davonna Juroe [author request]
PERU:
Well, I'm off to PERU!! If you are reading this now, then i am on an 8 hour flight T_T oh well. But this week I have a few blog tours, that i tried to schedule. But couldn't. Sadly i had no time!! I AM SORRY!!!
Well, I am off now to PERU, for a week!!
Leave me ur links!! BYE!!

1 comment:

  1. You got some awesome stuff this week! AWESOME SWAG :) And I really want to read Blind Spot. Have fun in Peru :D

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.