Monday, December 3, 2012

COVER REVEAL + 3 AWESOME TEASERS = Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron

TODAY we are doing another cover reveal!! YAY! Thanks to Xpresso Book tours for letting us host the reveal Its for the YA book DEEPER WE FALL by Chelsea M. Cameron. It will come out: January 12th, 2013. The cover design was made by Okay Creations.

Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M. Cameron
PUB DATE: January 12th 2013
SUMMARY: [GOODREADS]
Two years after her best friend was involved in a car accident that caused a traumatic brain injury, Lottie Anders is ready to start her freshman year of college. Ready to move on. Ready to try and forget the night that ripped her life apart.
Her plans come to a screeching halt when not one, but both brothers responsible for the accident end up back in her life again.
Zack is cruel, selfish and constantly rubbing what happened to her friend in Lottie's face.
Zan is different. He listens to her awkward ramblings. His words are few and far between, but when he does speak, she can't help but listen. He loves "To Kill a Mockingbird" as much as she does, and his dark eyes are irresistible.
The trouble is, Zan was the driver in the accident, and now Lottie's discovered he lied to her about what happened that night. She must decide if trusting him again will lead to real forgiveness, or deeper heartache.
About the Author:

Chelsea M. Cameron is a YA/NA New York Times and USA Today Best-Selling author from Maine. Lover of things random and ridiculous, Jane Austen/Charlotte and Emily Bronte Fangirl, red velvet cake enthusiast, obsessive tea drinker, vegetarian, former cheerleader and world's worst video gamer.
When not writing, she enjoys watching infomercials, singing in the car and tweeting. She has a degree in journalism from the University of Maine, Orono that she promptly abandoned to write about the people in her own head. More often than not, these people turn out to be just as weird as she is.
Find and Follow her on: Twitter / Facebook / Goodreads / Website / Blog
THE TEASERS!
TEASER #1:
You know you can’t lie to me, Lottie,” Will said.
My twindar is strong.” He tapped his forehead. Any moment he was going to start quoting Yoda.
Avoid confrontation, we should,” he said. I pretended to punch his stomach, and he clamped my neck under his arm and messed my hair up. I went limp until he let me go.
Annoying, you are,” I said as I tried to fix my hair.
TEASER #2:
How can you not see how delicious he is? I just want to put him on a stick and lick him on a hot summer day,” said Lexie as she watched Zack Parker chucking cans of beer out of a cooler at people, regardless of whether they were ready to catch them or not.
TEASER #3:
She walked past me, pretending she didn't see me. She pretends so hard that it's obvious to anyone that she is trying to avoid me.
I don't blame her.
I'd avoid me too, only I can't.
I was pretending too. Pretending to be reading Slaughterhouse Five. Pretending I didn’t want to walk up to her and stand behind her, if only to just be nearer to her.
I forced my eyes back on the page. Forced them to stop tasting her name over and over in my mind, like a piece of delicious candy I don’t want to dissolve.
Forced myself to stop imagining a world in which she would ever look at me with anything but pure hatred and pain.
That's it! What do you think of the cover? Like it? I know I SURE DO!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. *runs to goodreads*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took part in the cover reveal as well, but I did not get any teasers! squee! I love star wars. this sounds amazing. and It looks like it's from both of their viewpoints. I love books written from alternating viewpoints of the 2 main characters!!! (no more than 2. I hate that. lol. well, except for the Wit'ch series. that is my only exception)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, i didn't get them for the reveal. They were on a thread that Chelsea had on her goodreads page. I just look for anything that will make my post STAND OUT ;)

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.