Wednesday, December 26, 2012

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS + Party?!! ^_^

Hey guys you know what day it was today?!?!
CHRISTMAS!
christmas gif Pictures, Images and Photos
This Christmas has been so weird for me. I have been sick since Christmas Eve. My throat was dry (couldn't talk), my nose running, i was with a fever, I couldn't eat anything!!! (it's Christmas with Tamales >_<)
Anyway, since I was sick I am just posting this and since Eileen didn't want any prezzies, i am making her a Blog Party!!!
Shake it SANTA!
WOAH @_@ Santa's getting out of CONTROL!!
Dancing Santa jumps Pictures, Images and Photos
WOHOO!! That was fun ^_^ Also THANK YOU my LOVELY FOLLOWERS! U gave me the best present of all, Read-A-holicZ Reached 800 GFC Followers!!!!
Thanks for being here! Merry Late X-mas & for FOLLOWING CRAZY ME!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude Lisseth you crack me up. Those Santas? BAM.
    XX! Inky

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.