Saturday, December 1, 2012

November 2012 Wrap Up + HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Photobucket
Well, this is the first time doing this but i am going to do this more often! So this is my November 2012 monthly WRAP UP!
This month I read & reviewed 7 books. I read 10 books that will be up for review, soon but wont list them here. If you've read any of these let me know what you thought!
REVIEWED this month:
Touched (Sense Thieves #1) by Corrine Jackson --4.5/5
Defy the Stars by Stephanie Parent--4/5
Black City by Elizabeth Richards--5/5
Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse--5/5
Born of Silence (The League #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon--5/5
Any Other Night by Anne Pfeffer--5/5
Lichgates (The Grimoire Trilogy #1) by S. M. Boyce--4/5
THE BEST of 2012 December Long Event:
Well this is an event being held over at Hannah's blog, BOOK HAVEN EXTRAORDINAIRE. It will be a month full of EPIC. And I mean E.P.I.C.
Psst, I made the banner & button for the event. Also I will be a part & did a vlog. In which i mention my FAVORITE 2012 reads, have random dancing, and get attacked by a bear O_O FUN.
SO don't MISS IT! Why? Well, just watch the vlog made by Hannah below!!!!
31 Days of Giveaway from SimonTeen!
To celebrate the holidays & the end of the year SimonTeen is hosting a special month lobg GIVEAWAY on there Facebook Page.
OMG!!! can you believe it??!?! 31 Days of Giveaway for the month of December! A new prize each day so make sure you go back and enter every day! Check out the schedule of prizes below:
That's it! Thanks for stopping bby =)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you gave Black City a 5/5 because it's just convinced me I need to read it! No more being on the fence :) I also love the banner you made for Hannah's event (and your new webdesign for the Book Paparazzi). It looks like it's been a great month for you :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.