Tuesday, December 4, 2012

REVIEW: Jessica by Laura DeLuca [Plus SPECIAL OFFER!]

PUB DATE: October 16th 2012
Publisher: Pagan Writers Press
Pages: 19
Source: bought
SUMMARY: [Goodreads / Amazon]
Wilbur was used to going to his college formals alone. He thought the Halloween Ball would be no different. He’s amazed when a beautiful girl in a Victorian costume displays an interest in him and even more amazed to find himself alone with her on one of the campus nature trails. What Wilbur doesn’t realize is that another woman has her eye on him too. The White Lady returns every Halloween to take revenge on the men of the campus for her brutal murder. She has chosen Wilbur as her next victim.
My Thought's (Lisseth):
This is my second book I have read by the awesome Laura DeLuca and I am even more in love with her stories. This was a short story and it had so much that I didn't really notice the length.
The story starts out with this guy who is basically invisible and sounds pretty below average. Then at the Halloween party this HOT girl notices him and gets kinda surprised that she wants to spend time with him and dance. I mean, that doesn't sound too unrealistic. That's were it ends though, then things get creepy.
NEVER go to the woods on Halloween, you're just begging for trouble! Jessica tells this story of the girl she is "pretending" to be dressed as. WOW, i had tears. I really felt the pain, the anguish, the anger. When she finished her story i was kinda nervous..."what is she going to do?" @_@
That ending was like, "AHA! I thought so!" But it was still sad and leaves me with chills every time I think about it! GREAT HALLOWEEN read! I can't get enough of Laura's great stories!! =D
Overall, short but not so sweet ;) It has that creep factor with a hint of emotion that really brings this story to life! I DEVOURED IT! 5/5 STACKS of BOOKS!
SPECIAL OFFER:
In honor of Laura's birthday, she has made JESSICA FREE AGAIN!!! I got this copy the last time it was free for Kindle, and i can say i would have bought one, even if it hadn't been free. NOW...PARTY!!
NOW GO OFF & GET UR OWN FREE COPY!!! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!! To buy JESSICA just click the banner!
Thanks for stopping by and what do YOU think? INTERESTING?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such for the birthday wishes and for sharing Jessica on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.