Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness #1) by Lili St. Crow
When Camille was six years old, she was discovered alone in the snow by Enrico Vultusino, godfather of the Seven—the powerful Families that rule magic-ridden New Haven. Papa Vultusino adopted the mute, scarred child, naming her after his dead wife and raising her in luxury on Haven Hill alongside his own son, Nico. Now Cami is turning sixteen. She’s no longer mute, though she keeps her faded scars hidden under her school uniform, and though she opens up only to her two best friends, Ruby and Ellie, and to Nico, who has become more than a brother to her. But even though Cami is a pampered Vultusino heiress, she knows that she is not really Family. Unlike them, she is a mortal with a past that lies buried in trauma. And it’s not until she meets the mysterious Tor, who reveals scars of his own, that Cami begins to uncover the secrets of her birth…to find out where she comes from and why her past is threatening her now.
1) first of I LOVE Lili's STRANGE ANGELS series (Graves) so I NEED more of her writing @_@
2) Woah that story sounds...AMAZING. Lost, mute, scars.. O_O
3) Also Tor & Nico...I already want to know more about them..(Christophe & Graves)
Harken (Harken #1) by Kaleb Nation
After surviving an assassination attempt, teenager Michael Asher discovers that he is at the center of a worldwide conspiracy reaching higher than any earthly power. A supernatural organization desperately wants him dead. He doesn't know why. Everyone who might have the answers has already been killed. Tumbling into a web of international secrets, Michael is forced to fight back and dig up the truth. He begins to question how much of the world is truly as people are led to believe it is. Are there things that humanity is not being told? Who is the puppet master? And how far into the maze can he venture before he is lost forever?
1) First line got me hooked: "After surviving an assassination attempt" @_@
2) It sounds like a dark, action filled, and twisted story, THAT I NEED TO READ!
3) It has international secrets, a supernatural organization, and are those scales on the cover?? YES! I NEED NOW! =D
ACID by Emma Pass
A fast and furious thriller featuring the coolest, toughest bad girl since Lisbeth Salander. Meet Jenna Strong. In Jenna’s world, ACID – the most brutal, controlling police force in history – rule with an iron fist. And it was ACID agents who locked Jenna away for life, for a bloody crime she struggles to remember. But Jenna’s violent prison has taught her a thing or two about survival. And when a mysterious rebel group breaks her out, she must use her strength, speed and skill to stay one step ahead. A gripping futuristic debut that will hook you from the very first page.
1) First off, that cover looks, KICK-ASS! + That tagline = FIERCE book that i NEED!
2) Also if you look here u will find 1st lines to 2013 books & ACID's is this:"The first time I notice the new inmate is when we're all lined up outside our cells for morning head count."
3) Unjust imprisonment, break outs, rebels...I NEED to READ NOW! >_<
Countdowns! Just grab 'em =D
That's what I'm waiting on. What r u waiting on? Leave links!