Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What's New Wednesday [6] : it's the APOCALYPSE! what?

Photobucket
What's New Wednesday is a meme I started way back in February but I stopped doing after a while. Now it's back. With random news from movies, the blog, life, or books!
It's the APOCALYPSE! JK, no APOCALYPSE...yet O_O
FALSE WARNING! Though who knows @_@. Anyway's me and my Blogging Best Friend Hannah over @ BOOK HAVEN EXTRAORDINAIRE are putting together a SUPER FUN EVENT for 2013. It will be a monthly thing. What is it? see below...
Photobucket
This is an event in which me & Hannah have fictional book battles! Each one of us will pick 2-4 characters and have an imaginary apocalyptic scenario thrown at us & the characters are chosen to help us fight/survive.
THEN YOU PICK THE TEAM WITH THE BEST PICKS!
I TOOK OVER THE WORLD!! }=D
Okay, again JK. I didn't takeover the world but i did takeover Hannah's Blog!!! I did a VLOG! Like, WOAH i never do them. But for this I did! It has me GETTING ATTACKED BY A BEAR, random dancing and TONS of BOOK LOVE! =) [To go see it click the banner below...]
Hannah is also hosting an EPIC GIVEAWAY!!! [click button to enter!]
Photobucket
Movie/Blog News:
Becca Fitzpatrick, author of the HUSH,HUSH series made a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT this week. all done through tweets:
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I really LOVED the books. HOT FALLEN ANGELS. Production on the first film is expected to begin in fall 2013.
Casting will be impossible, TMI was good and so was the Hunger Games. HOPEFULLY they cast the RIGHT people for the roles =) Can not wait!! to read more click HERE!
Saw this tweet on #HushHushMovie and HAD to put it here!
I agree 100%!! What do you think about this movie news? EXCITED? INTERESTED? Comment! Also I changed the blog banner so it's more holiday themed!! =D
That's it for this edition! Like the meme? COMMENT!?!

1 comment:

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.