Tuesday, January 1, 2013

[TTT #1] Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013

TODAY i am FINALLY joining Top Ten Tuesday. WOHOO!
Top ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish featuring a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate just head on over to their blog and sign up.
Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday.
This week : Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013
okay, i'm going to list the top 10 books that i didn't get to read in 2012. Since i already have a list of the 2013 books im going to read HERE.
1. Seraphina (Seraphina #1) by Rachel Hartman - won a copy over the summer and i NEED a good fantasy!
2. Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth - pre-ordered it and started but i NEVER finished it, so this year im GOING to read it!
3. Arise (Hereafter #2) by Tara Hudson - won a SIGNED copy but only got to half before i stopped reading, so i gotta finish!
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - ANOTHER SIGNED book i won and just left on my shelf to rot..=/
5. The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead - traded for an ARC and haven't touched it =(
6. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin - won again, and still NEED to read it!
7. Unraveling (Unraveling #1) by Elizabeth Norris - won another SIGNED copy and STILL haven't read it! >.<
8. Surrender (Possession #2) by Elana Johnson - won a SIGNED copy and I LOVED Possession, so I'll read this ASAP!
9. Pure (Pure #1) by Julianna Baggott - was gifted this one and I SO NEED to start it, it's HUGE!
10. Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky #1) by Veronica Rossi - one of the MOST ELUSIVE books, i can NEVER get my hands on a copy >_<
Those are my top 10 picks! What r urs? LINK ME!! <3 comments

15 comments:

  1. I have Insurgent and Under the Never Sky on my list too, and I have Bloodlines instead of The Golden Lily! :)

    The Fault in Our Stars is a great read, and I've seen it on numerous other lists :)

    Happy new year and happy reading! :)

    TBR Pile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! LOL, Bloodlines was AWESOME! and yeah the fault in our stars i gotta read. =D

      Delete
  2. Wow, how do you win so much books? I never won any :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah now that's a trade secret ;) but PERSISTENCE is key! ^_^

      Delete
  3. Lots of people are planning to read Fault in 2013, I see.

    Here's my list of Ten Books I Resolve to Read in 2013. I hope you will stop by! And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower. The Golden Lily...yes yes. The Fault in Our Stars is on my list too. Insurgent was good too. Great list. I need to read Under the Never Sky too.

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Im reading the Golden lily in January. And the others will come along this year too. Thanks for stopping by =)

      Delete
  5. I've heard really good things about all of these. I loved Under the Never Sky. It's one of my favorites. The rest I'm still dying to read too.

    Happy New Years and happy reading!

    Here are the books I resolve to read

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really loved some of these, you definitely gotta get to them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW you win lots of signed books! TEHE. :D You better get on those! I need to read some of them too! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, yeah I've been told I win a lot ;)

      Delete
  8. Unraveling and Under The Never Sky are great! Also, The Golden Lily is AMAZING! Adrian is also so great in it ;) The Fault In Our Stars is a book I also hope to get to, everyone who's read it says it's really good. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TFIOS is wonderful. Definitely a tearjerker though, but it deserves all the hype.

    Good luck on your reading resolutions :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UUUU Tearjerker...then YES i am so reading TFIOS ASAP!!! Thanks for stopping by! =D

      Delete
  10. OMG you MUST read Unraveling (I LOVE that book to bits) and The Evolution of Mara Dyer. Both of them are so freaking good! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT Lisseth! (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.