Tuesday, January 15, 2013

[TTT #3] Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

So technally this is #2 for me but it's week #3 for the meme :P
Top ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish featuring a new top ten list each week. Everyone can participate just head on over to their blog and sign up.
Each week they will post a new top ten list that one of our bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday.
This week : Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013
okay, i'm going to list the top 10 books that i didn't put on my Debut Author Challenge for 2013 post HERE. As u can see some are sequels :P so i broke the rules a bit, SUE ME! ^_^ So let's start and the lucky 10 are...
1. Gated by Amy Christine Parker - HELLO!?! Gorgeous cover & great story!
2. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke - requested and was denied :( but I STILL WANT IT, LOVE the cover!
3. Dead Romantic by C.J. Skuse - read and LOVED Rockoholic! [review here] SO LOOKING forward to this one :)
4. Burning by Elana K. Arnold - Um...GYPSIES!!! @_@ So cool and def looking towards it!
5. How (Not) to Find a Boyfriend by Allyson Valentine Schrier - CUTE Cover but mostly the story sounds so interesting and "queen of the nerds" :P
6. Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by R.L. LaFevers - LOVED Grave mercy [review here] and I SO NEED to know what happened to Sybil!
7. A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2) by Susan Dennard - AH! I LOVED this Steampunk book SO MUCH! [review here] One of few steampunks I LOVE!
8. Nameless (Tales of Beauty & Madness #1) by Lili St. Crow - I LOVED her Strange Angel's series, since it ended I NEEDED more of her writing, SO happy with this story :)
9. The Ward by Jordana Frankel - BEST cover so far! Plus it feels like it's going to be a fast action packed one.
10. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West - LOVE the cover + the fonts and if u read the summary such a cute yet mysterious contemporary!
Those are my top 10 picks! What r urs? LINK ME!! <3 comments

8 comments:

  1. oh yes! Burning looks fabulous! and I LOVE the cover of The Distance Between Us and now I'm more excited for it!

    great selection!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gated, Between the devil and the deep blue sea & Nameless, great! :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it's not a debut, I am super duper excited for Dark Triumph!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying for BTDATDBS!!!!! I got an eARC of Dark Triumph this morning, and am so excited! Great list.

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! The Distance Between Us sounds really good! Mysterious contemporary? UM YES PLEASE. (:

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you love BURNING! I sure loved writing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope i do too!! OMG thanks for stopping by my blog!! ^_^

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.