What Lies Beneath by Richard Denney
When Blair Lewis is left for dead in a freezing lake, she can't get over the fact that her boyfriend tried to kill her. And when she begins to receive disturbing gifts and letters from her supposed dead boyfriend, she attempts to figure out what is going on before the darkness consumes her. Nothing is as it seems and the startling truth is going to rip Blair right out of this world. Is Blair simply losing her mind? Or is something vicious and dark after her sanity and soul?
1) Um, HELLO!? Her Boyfriend tried to kill her!!
2) this feels like it's going to screw my brain 100x over, SO I HAVE TO READ IT :P
3) Plus i really like a cover *creepy* and the fonts ^_^
Mistwalker by Saundra Mitchell
When Willa Dixon’s brother dies on the family lobster boat, her father forbids Willa from stepping foot on the deck again. With her family suffering, she’ll do anything to help out—even visiting the Grey Man. Everyone in her small Maine town knows of this legendary spirit who haunts the lighthouse, controlling the fog and the fate of any vessel within his reach. But what Willa finds in the lighthouse isn’t a spirit at all, but a young man trapped inside until he collects one thousand souls. Desperate to escape his cursed existence, Grey tries to seduce Willa to take his place. With her life on land in shambles, will she sacrifice herself?
1) I love the concept about the Gray man and his "curse" and especially that he tries to seduce Willa to take his place.
2) Also LOVE THE COVER! It's so different & cool that what i normally see.
3) i also find it curious that the summary is SO short yet I WANT MORE @_@ I NEED to know if Gray succeeds or if he leaves Willa alone.
That's what I'm waiting on. What r u waiting on? Leave links!! ^_^