The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
Seventeen-year-old Caymen Meyers studies the rich like her own personal science experiment, and after years of observation she’s pretty sure they’re only good for one thing—spending money on useless stuff, like the porcelain dolls in her mother’s shop. So when Xander Spence walks into the store to pick up a doll for his grandmother, it only takes one glance for Caymen to figure out he’s oozing rich. Despite his charming ways and that he’s one of the first people who actually gets her, she’s smart enough to know his interest won’t last. Because if there’s one thing she’s learned from her mother’s warnings, it’s that the rich have a short attention span. But Xander keeps coming around, despite her best efforts to scare him off. And much to her dismay, she's beginning to enjoy his company. She knows her mom can’t find out—she wouldn’t approve. She’d much rather Caymen hang out with the local rocker who hasn’t been raised by money. But just when Xander’s attention and loyalty are about to convince Caymen that being rich isn’t a character flaw, she finds out that money is a much bigger part of their relationship than she’d ever realized. And that Xander’s not the only one she should’ve been worried about.
1) Saw the cover & the fonts and i was CAUGHT! I LOVE the color scheme and picture!
2) Sounds like another interesting contemporary and i like the last line:"But just when Xander’s attention and loyalty are about to convince Caymen that being rich isn’t a character flaw, she finds out that money is a much bigger part of their relationship than she’d ever realized. And that Xander’s not the only one she should’ve been worried about."Um, I can see this is going to be a bumpy ride plus kinda mysterious too.
3) I love books that brake the social norm and barriers.
Dead Romantic by C.J. Skuse
Camille wants to find the perfect boy, with an athlete's body and a poet's brain. But when she's mocked at a college party, she kows there isn't a boy alive who'll ever measure up. Enter Zoe, her brilliant but strange best friend, who takes biology homework to a whole new level. She can create Camille's dream boy, Frankenstein-stylee. But can she make him love her?
1) I LOVED C.J. Skuse's other book ROCKOHOLIC and i FREAKED when i found out she had another book coming out!
2) That cover is so creepy yet chic and cool! Love the stitches :D
3) Um, HELLO!?! They are making a boy Frankenstein way!!! That is so weird, absurd, and I SO WANT to read it also will he love her??? O_-
That's what I'm waiting on. What r u waiting on? Leave links!! ^_^