The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry
When Cady wakes up, she has no memory of who she is. All she knows is that there is a pillowcase over her head and a person in the room has instructed another to “take her out back and finish her off.” Cady must find a way to save herself. But how can she do this when she doesn’t even know her name? April Henry has written another nail-biting suspense thriller that explores such themes as murder, memory loss, identity theft, and biological warfare. As with her other novels, her strong female protagonist joins forces with a teen guy and together they race against the clock to stay alive and save Cady's missing family.
1) Um, HELLO!?! That cover is SO Creepy and interesting! Love the torn paper effect to make it seem like her identity was taken :)
2) This book has the things I LOVE in any thriller:"murder, memory loss, identity theft, and biological warfare"
3) I WANT TO KNOW what "Cody" and her the teen guy with her have to uncover. I don't generally read many thrillers but I SO WANT TO READ THIS ONE NOW!! :D
Radiant by Christina Daley
Mary is part Vietnamese. Carter is a complete jerk. Normally, they don't talk much. But when Mary's in an accident on the way to school one morning, Carter nearly dies saving her life. The doctors say his chances of living are slim, and Mary's feeling the full weight of survivor's guilt. However, Carter's back at school in a matter of days, as if nothing had happened. Although, he is a little "glitchy," and he's developed a sudden and intense interest in Mary. She thinks he's suffering from major brain trauma from the accident. Or that he's been possessed. As it so happens, Carter really is possessed. And the thing controlling him is having the time of its life learning to be human. Featuring a diverse cast of characters, RADIANT is a funny and heartfelt story about being human, being in love, and being healed.
1) I LOVE this self pub cover it's so radiant! The hands in yellow really stand out with the blue font! GORGEOUS ^_^
2) What i like about this book is that it has a diversity in the MC of the books. Line that caught my eye:"Mary is part Vietnamese. Carter is a complete jerk. Normally, they don't talk much."
3) What I want to KNOW BADLY is what the heck is possessing Carter!?!?! See y:"As it so happens, Carter really is possessed. And the thing controlling him is having the time of its life learning to be human."
That's what I'm waiting on. What r u waiting on? Leave links!! ^_^