She is desperate to remember. He is aching to forget. Together, they are not broken. But together, one may not survive. Jade wakes up with no memory of her past and blood on her hands. Plagued by wicked thoughts, she searches for answers. Instead, she finds a boy who doesn't offer her answers, but hope. But sometimes, when nightmares turn into reality and death follows you everywhere, hope is not enough. LUST. LOVE. LOSS. Sometimes, all that is left are Ashes and Ice.
1) If you had to describe yourself in just one word, what would it be and why?
2) Can you tell me what inspired it you to write ASHES & ICE?
3) Okay, when you saw the cover to your book, what was your initial reaction?I actually had a lot of input. I found the photographer's base image (girl behind ice). I then found a designer to add tone, green eyes, and the tear. We went through a couple of versions, but he did an awesome job and once it was done I was in love with it! I hope book two's is just as pretty!
4) Is there a song you could list as the theme song for your book or any of your characters?
5) What is one of your most favorite Quotes?I have many favorite quotes. One is from Helen Keller:
"Believe. No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit."
Thanks you Rochelle for the Interview and don't forget to ADD THIS BOOK to your Goodreads Shelf or BUY IT! :D
About the Author:
Rochelle grew up dreaming up stories. When she entered high school, she tucked away her creative side and jumped head-first into academics, work, and service projects. She graduated summa cum laude with a degree in Political Science and Communication when she was twenty years old. After years away from her writing, Rochelle picked up a pen and started fleshing out a character sketch that she outlined when she was twelve. That sketch was the start of the Ashes and Ice story. Rochelle lives in the DC metro area with her husband and daughter. By day she works as a behavioral therapist. By night, she is a dreamer and is busy tapping out new stories on her keyboard.Find and Follow her on: Facebook / Twitter / Goodreads / Website
Thanks for stopping by and what do YOU think? Comment! :D