Saturday, February 16, 2013

Reader's in the New's : Stacking the Shelves (40) [In which i have little & went MIA]

Photobucket
This is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.
Okay so I'm still a bit sick, so I haven't been blogging or using the computer for a while, BUT been hearing some AWESOME music and reading GREAT books!
Also dont forget to enter all the AWESOME giveaways being held here on the blog. [Left hand sidebar]
1 Review that u might have missed! (linked to picture)

I have made 3 Blog Design's since I last time i did this :)
The First one is for the rocking Dana of DANASQUARED! She loves purple and having fun in a square :P
Pretty and Gorgeous, love the feisty kitty! Go check her AMAZING blog out and FOLLOW, click on her snazzy button below.
The second design is for Krisitin over at YOUNG ADULT BOOK HAVEN! I am a long time follower & LOVED the chance to make her design :)
it's pink & classy & AWESOME! Go check it out & follow, just click the oh so cute button below! :)
The Third design is for Maja from the RAMBLING READERISTA! Whom hasn't put the banner & button up but whose design is one of my favorites! Banner:
and this is the button to go with the banner:

That's not all. I also did an event button Read-A-holicZ ONE YEAR BLOGOVERSARY Celebration coming up!

Posts this past week & before:
Sunday: (2/10)
Did you see last week's StS post? Well have no fear, check it out HERE!
Wednesday: (2/13)
This week's WoW guessing post was : The Summer of KILLING and writing OBITUARIES has BEGUN! What books are they? click HERE to find out ;)
Thursday: (2/14)
Ah, VALENTINE'S DAY! A day to share the love with a GIVEAWAY! Click HERE to ENTER!
Thursday: (2/14)
We took part of the WINGS of TAVEA Blog Tour, where I reviewed (Greatly Enjoyed) and held a GIVEAWAY! Check it out here & comment! ^_^
Book's gifted:
1. Timeless (Timeless #1) by Alexandra Monir [I love this book x 1,000. REVIEW HERE!]
Thanks Kim SO MUCH for gifting this to me :)

EBook's for REVIEW:
1. Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick, Suzanne Young [Aug. 27th - Simon pulse - WOAH tis great so far & I got a copy O_O!]
2. The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa [Apr. 23rd - Harlequin AUSTRALIA granted me access...COOL!]
3. Strangelets by Michelle Gagnon [Apr. 9th - SO EXCITED for this one!]
SO Those are the books for the past week! Small and nice :) HUG THANKS to NetGalley, Soho Teen, and Harlequin Teen Australia!!!
THAT'S IT! WHAT DO U THINK OF MY NEW BLOG DESIGN?? O_-
What did you get this week? Leave me ur links! COMMENT :D

3 comments:

  1. oh my god! Just Like Fate! I need to get that book, it sounds fantastic,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for my new design and I can't wait for The Eternity Cure such a great series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will! Soon, I promise. Have two blog tours coming up and am seriously behind schedule with blogging and reading because of college. Gah. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.