Saturday, March 16, 2013

Reader's in the News: Stacking The Shelves (42 + 43) [England is HERE!]

Photobucket
This is my edition of Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews featuring the books I got this week, and I also mention blog news/happenings of the past week.
LONG TIME no see! Sorry for that M.I.A but I haven't been feeling well this past month. Thankfully I read & received some AWESOME books :) Guys don't forget to enter all the AWESOME giveaways being held here on the blog. [Left hand sidebar]
2 Review's that u might have missed! (linked to picture)

BOOKS SWAG:
Got some AMAZING swag from author C.J. Duggan all the way from AUSTRALIA!!! :D

BOOKS GIFTED:
Remember when I posted how i was DYING on the wait for NO ANGEL by Helen Keeble. Well....she is SO AWESOME becuase she SENT me a copy...from ENGLAND!!! She even SIGNED it & sent me a lovely note :D

BOOKS BOUGHT / TRADED:
Went on a random visit to the library and saw some interesting books plus they were only a QUARTER each :P Can't pass off a good deal. ALSO got some books from TRADE.
The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom [bought]
Tamsin by Peter S. Beagle [bought]
Dead Is a State of Mind (Dead Is #2) by Marlene Perez [Bought for sister]
A Night of Living Dangerously (Mills & Boon Modern) by Jennie Lucas [Bought - LOVED!!]
Strange Angels and Betrayals (Strange Angels #1-2) by Lili St. Crow [Traded - LOVE THE SERIES]
Jealousy (Strange Angels #3) by Lili St. Crow [Traded - LOVED!!]
BOOKS FOR REVIEW:

SO Those are the books for the past week! Awesome RIGHT!? HUG THANKS to all the publishers from NetGalley & Edelweiss. SUPER HUGE thanks to Helen Keeble & C.J. Duggan!!! THAT'S IT!
What did you get this week? Leave me ur links! COMMENT :D

6 comments:

  1. OH WOW! awesome book haul! Dirty Little Secret, Life After Now, The Collector! omg, those books are AWESOME!!

    hope you enjoy them all,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so seriously jealous of the Collector!! I freaking cannot wait for that book! lol Enjoy! :)

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2013/03/updates-in-vlog-form.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you're getting better, Lisseth! :o I didn't know that you were sick! GLOMPS!

    How cool! I'm glad that you got No Angel-- it looks awesome, and the author is so sweet to send you a copy from England! :D I haven't read any of your library books, but The Five People you meet in Heaven is a TERRIFIC movie! This is W.A.R. looks rocking awesome-- wasn't it your WoW this week? I may be wrong, but I hope that you get to read it soon! DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. O.O <-- This is my face-- I can't wait to read that one! Oh, and are you on the My Life After Now tour too? It's going to be awesome! :D Lovely haul, Lizzy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan!! Yeah i was a bit sick but getting better. Yeah Helen is a sweetheart to have sent it to me :) AND YES This is W.A.R. was my WoW Pick this week and Dirty Little Secrets was on edelweiss FOR DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!And i don't think I'm on it, though I might get asked soon!

      -Thanks for stopping by Megan <333

      Delete
  4. The Collector is so good! Are you on the blog tour? Looks like you got some awesome books this week Lisseth! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicole! Yeah I'm on the blog tour! WOHOO & already finished it & IT WAS ROCKING AWESOME!!! Thanks for stopping by <333

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.