Triangles by Kimberly Ann Miller
A cruise ship. A beautiful island. Two sexy guys. What could possibly go wrong? In the Bermuda Triangle—a lot. Hoping to leave behind the reminders of her crappy life--her father's death years ago, her mother's medical problems, and the loser who’s practically stalking her--seventeen-year-old Autumn Taylor hops on a ship with her sister for a little distraction. When she wakes up in the Bermuda Triangle, she fears she's gone nuts for more than one reason: that loser’s suddenly claiming they're a happy couple... a hot guy is wrapping his arms around her and saying "Happy Anniversary"... and suddenly, she’s full of bruises, losing her hair, and getting IV medication. Autumn visits the ship's doctor, hoping for a pill or a shot to make the craziness go away. Instead, she's warned that these "alternate realities" could become permanent. She just has to ask herself one question—how the hell is she going to get out of this mess?
1) ....*composing myself* WOAH just WOAH! This book literally makes my head spin and makes me twitchy to read :P
2) It's in the Bermuda Triangle! It sounds like an intense contemporary with a paranormal twist which I LIKE!
3) Quote that got me hooked & scared,"Instead, she's warned that these "alternate realities" could become permanent."
No Angel by Helen Keeble
Being the only guy at an all-girls school should have been a godsend, but for Raffi, it’s not exactly heaven on Earth... Instad of meeting the girl of his dreams, Raffi’s just learned that his new school is a hub for demons — and that someone summoned him there expecting him to save the day. Raffi knows that he’s no angel — but it’s hard to deny that there’s a higher plan at work when he wakes up to discover a glowing circle around his head... Mix the wry humor of Vlandimir Tod, Ally Carter’s irresistibly spot-on voice, and some sinfully hilarious teenage dilemmas, and you have this uproarious novel from the author of Fang Girl.
2) I am a HUGE fan of Helen Keeble! She makes me laugh SO MUCH! Still to this day i can not put into words how much I LOVED Fang Girl. It. Was. Ah-Ma-Zing!!
3) This book sounds like it'll be a blast, i mean a guy in an ALL grils school...and he "wakes up to discover a glowing circle around his head" OH Man, I NEED this NOW!! :D
That's what I'm waiting on. What r u waiting on? Leave links!! ^_^