Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday (27) : Innocence lost, battles won, the truth is THIS IS W.A.R!

So lets start with my Waiting on Wednesday. I love doing this meme every wednesday. "Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted @ Bending the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's WoW is just one and as the title says....THIS IS W.A.R! }:)
This is W.A.R by Lisa & Laura Roecker
PUB DATE: July 2nd 2013
Publisher: Soho Teen
Pages: 288
SUMMARY:
At Hawthorne Lake Country Club your trust fund can’t buy you happiness, but if it’s big enough, it almost always buys innocence. When Willa Ames-Rowan drowns in Hawthorne Lake everyone who’s anyone knows James Gregory is the one who killed her. But no one will ever say a word.
Enter The W.A.R. Four girls, four motives to avenge Willa’s death, and only one rule: Destroy the Gregory brothers at any cost. The girls pool their trust funds and devise a series of elaborate pranks to deliver their own particular brand of vigilante justice.
Innocence is lost, battles are won, but it’s the truth about what really happened that night that stands to destroy them all.
Why i am WAITING?
Um, because this sounds like my kinda book. It has REVENGE, girl bonding, and a CREEPY / MYSTERIOUS Backdrop. I haven't read anything by this sister duo *shakes head in shame* but I am so looking forward to this book! The concept of vigilante justice and girls coming together to bring down a few brothers sounds good to me; plus I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! That last sentence kills me >_<
"Innocence is lost, battles are won, but it’s the truth about what really happened that night that stands to destroy them all."
Yeah Now I AM like this waiting for the book to come out:
frustrated gif photo:  tumblr_ljxmkrO1Ns1qb7vby.gif
**PULLING MY HAIR OUT PEOPLE @_@**
That's what I'm waiting on. What r u waiting on? Leave links!! ^_^

7 comments:

  1. This sounds incredible. I also love how the W.A.R double as the initials for her name. It's a nice touch :)

    Great pick!

    Ellen @ Elle-Osophy
    My WOW post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting, and I LOVE that cover!! I'll have to add this to my TBR. Great pick Lisseth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love revenge stories! So exciting and you can't help for root for justice. I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for introducing it to me! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! Love the .gif! I've felt that way about a couple upcoming releases, too. ;) I've never heard of this book before, but it's going on my "want-so-badly" shelf. Thanks for sharing.

    Raina @ The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of this one, and I haven't heard of it before. Adding it to my TBR.

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best pick :D I just got accepted for this book via Edelweiss, and I cannot wait to read it. <3 It seems awesome :) Hope you'll love it ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.