Tuesday, April 16, 2013

COVER REVEAL + COVER BATTLE = Castles on the Sand by E.M. Tippetts [Come vote]

Publication Date: August 2012
Publisher: CreateSpace
Pages: 270
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance
Summary from Goodreads:
If there’s one thing Madison Lukas understands, it’s pain. The pain she feels when her mother ignores her completely. The pain her best friend endures as her parents starve her as punishment. The pain of a dangerous boy whose mother has to be carried away by law enforcement on a regular basis.
She gets it. She feels the pain of others as if it were her own.
But when a mysterious man claiming to be her long lost brother appears with promises of relieving her suffering, trusting him could reveal more truths than Madison is ready for.
Because the truth can hurt, too.
Get your copy here:
Amazon Kindle ($2.99) | B&N Paperback | B&N Nook ($2.99) | Kobo ($2.99)
This is actually a COVER RE-DESIGN. I like it A LOT more than the original one :) This one looks mysterious and spunky yet calm. The new cover was made by Okay Creations! Now look at the Original (left) and the new one (right)...

NOW ONTO THE VOTING: I wanna Hear YOUR OPINION, because I wanna change things up on the blog. You can either Vote Below OR COMMENT!

Now about the author herself!

Find and Follow her on: Twitter|Goodreads|Facebook|Website
Bio from Goodreads:
Emily Mah Tippetts writes romance under the name E.M. Tippetts and science fiction and fantasy under the name Emily Mah. Originally from New Mexico, she now lives in London with her family.
Before she was a published author, she was an attorney who specialized in real estate, contracts, and estate planning, especially literary estate planning.
Her most recent pro publications have been her science fiction and fantasy short stories in magazines like Black Gate, Analog Science Fiction and Fact, and the anthology, Shanghai Steam.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I look forward to seeing what people say! I'm a data junkie; any feedback from readers I can get, I just eat up. The first cover was designed by a dear friend of mine who's designed covers before, but not for this particular genre. I was still poor and had few earnings from my books. The vertical title was designed by another friend whom I'd spent my indie career launch budget on with the two previous books (she's a professional cover designer too). The vertical name was clever for branding, but doesn't say anything about my brand - as would make sense because I didn't know my own brand myself back then - so I'm going to phase it out. You know, unless people love it overwhelmingly and demand it back via this poll, but I confess that would surprise me.

    I commissioned the redesign from Sarah once I could afford it. She is, as everyone knows, fantastic.

    And anyone who bashes either cover won't hurt my feelings, but you will be saying mean things about the wonderfully generous Sarah Hansen and two of my awesome friends who've given me a lot, so everyone be nice please ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That redesign is very, very pretty. Love the pink. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!?! I really do love the pink, it gives it that pop to the cover :) Thanks Krista for stopping by and commenting <3 ya!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. U know what would make me smile? a Comment.